Farewell

cowman809

Its going to be almost a year now (3 days) of being cowman809. I've explained my history before here so I won't go into that. Its been a fun year, certainly changed the way I spend my time on the internet. Frankly, I don't remember what I used to do, nor do I know what I will do. Cut back perhaps and use my gym membership.

I have no regrets, luckily. If I could do one thing different it would be to have stayed in REC and held CoMA together better, or completely reformed it. Even on PZI and loss of my legitimacy this game still proved interesting. I was planning to stick around until the next war so I can see some action, but the nation building is getting boring in hippy mode. I'll probably be back, as cowman809, even though I will still have a PZI sentence. Hopefully those alliances I'm under ZI for can no longer enforce it when I come back. I can dream...

Shout outs (If i forget you, sorry, I put this together really fast) these guys made the game enjoyable for me.

PremierJames

rooivaulk

RyanGDI

XxSnipezxX

King Daniel

number1supermariofan

pete stevens

ninja colt

CwC

Pacifism

Firestorm

Jaysus

Miakasai

stonewall14

Bobithy

White Chocolate

All the former REC members and former The Company members

I'll be happy to answer any questions here too.

Signed,

cowman809, General Superintendent of the Republic of Elite Colonies and Director of Operations for The Company

PS - I'll probably stick around the forum for a day or two more. I'm following the TPF/GOD/RoK thing.

Edited by cowman809

Unplug your modem for 24 hours, plug it in and let DHCP give you a new IP address, create a new nation name and persona.. never, ever tell anyone who you were before and start a new..

It's not as hard as you think.

Good Luck...

One more thing, don't go back to any alliance you affiliated with before, it will only give you away.

Unplug your modem for 24 hours, plug it in and let DHCP give you a new IP address, create a new nation name and persona.. never, ever tell anyone who you were before and start a new..

It's not as hard as you think.

Good Luck...

One more thing, don't go back to any alliance you affiliated with before, it will only give you away.

And dont use the same email either. ^_^

You know, your PZI sentence from us expires when your nation deletes. As far as we are concerned, at that point you have a clean slate, so long as you behave from that point on.

(Disclaimer: This only applies to TORN's PZI listing, not that of any other alliance. Note TORN has many varieties of ZI sentence, and if you have gotten on TORN's bad side and your name is not cowman809, best to ask us if rerolling is enough to escape holy judgment, else you may be doing it in vain. All rights reserved.)

Edited by bigwoody

You know, your PZI sentence from us expires when your nation deletes. As far as we are concerned, at that point you have a clean slate, so long as you behave from that point on.

(Disclaimer: This only applies to TORN's PZI listing, not that of any other alliance. Note TORN has many varieties of ZI sentence, and if you have gotten on TORN's bad side and your name is not cowman809, best to ask us if rerolling is enough to escape holy judgment, else you may be doing it in vain. All rights reserved.)

Even with the name cowman809?

Interesting. I doubt this will help though.

If you are sticking around for the Zenith/GOD thing, then you are already on the wrong foot for quitting.

I think he probably already knows that.

When the drama gets ahold of you, its hard to turn away. Especially when the end of a chapter is possibly looming in the near future.

If anyone knows how hard it is to turn away from that, it is me.

I hope you come back cowman, when you do send me a message and I'll help you get back on your feet.

Will do.

You know, I was checking out old posts and stuff and you were the person who actually helped me get involved in the politics of bob.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...c=29381&hl=

First actual OWF thread :wub: