<CNRPS> Banana Republic!

Aiden Ford

It was a sunny day on the Island of Huuuba, the Elder Banana of Stinkrot was looking down on the Banana Fields where his young were being nurtured. It was a Bananatastic day in the Banana Republic. Today would be a great day, the first of the Banana Ambassadors would begin to fly their Banana Blimps around the world, and meet other cultures.

banana_man.jpg

OOC: A Banana Man

It was a sunny day on the Island of Huuuba, the Elder Banana of Stinkrot was looking down on the Banana Fields where his young were being nurtured. It was a Bananatastic day in the Banana Republic. Today would be a great day, the first of the Banana Ambassadors would begin to fly their Banana Blimps around the world, and meet other cultures.

OOC: A Banana Man

OOC: I'd also like to know where you are...

IC: "Well, I'll be a di'kut. Do you see that?" one scout said to another over the radio, when he saw this thing coming over their territory. "What in dar'yaim is that?"

OOC: For when you get to the souther portion of Western Australia...and I don't even know what direction you're coming from.

OOC: I'd also like to know where you are...

IC: "Well, I'll be a di'kut. Do you see that?" one scout said to another over the radio, when he saw this thing coming over their territory. "What in dar'yaim is that?"

OOC: For when you get to the souther portion of Western Australia...and I don't even know what direction you're coming from.

ooc: He's cuba, lol.