An Announcement from the Greater German Empire

Malatose

When Procinctia was on the edge of destruction, abandoned by our allies, alone on the edge of the abyss Rebel Army fought to defend us. Following our defeat in the the Procinctia Republic of War Wars Rebel Army provided a home for Procinctian refugees.

In honour of existing debts to the Rebel Army, Procinctia offers full support to Rebel Army in these times of crisis.

I authorize the creation of a volunteer brigade of Procinctian expatriates to be created in support of RA’s war efforts, to be placed under Rebel Army command.

Tropico2.gif

From the office of Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia

Edited by Generalissimo

Rebel Army, while deeply honoured by the aid offered to it by Procinctia, respectfully declines their offer. For, Procinctia is still busy recovering and rebuilding from her previous wars and conflicts, and as such needs their forces much more then ourselves.

OOC: Malatose, I'm still waiting for an answer to my question.

President Nova: You are invading the protectorate of my friend Rebel Army. We support our ally and I pray for your soul you learn your lesson quickly and depart the lands.

**Classified**

Bomber and Fighter squadrons in Mekkah are preparing to drop bombs on the invading troops.

OOC: I'll edit this in more detail later... I gotta head to work.