An Announcement from the Greater German Empire

Malatose

malatosenh9.jpg

Announcement from the Greater German Reich

The collapse of Gebevian Administration in a number of countries has left the German people in a precarious position. Various intelligence agencies, within the Empire, have confirmed that lawlessness is on the rise in those countries; therefore, putting the safety of the German state in danger. On the otherhand, the people in those countries are also being effected, by not having a stable and reliable government in place. By allowing these countries to sink into total anarchy, the very safety of Europe is being put at risk, which I cannot allow. Therefore, effective immediately, the Greater German Reich will begin massive military deployments into Slovenia, Albania and Montenegro. We will establish stable administrations, in order to bring peace to these regions. These deployments will only be temporary, depending on the current state of affairs.

Kaiser des Großdeutschen Reiches

Scolar Visari

As a new and relatively successful nation formed out of the Empire of Gebiv, the Federacion Iberiana stands with its newly liberated brothers and strongly urges all other nations to offer their support, but to keep their military forces within their own borders until such time as the legitimate governments of the nations in question request their presence. What chance has sovereignty to develop if it is violated at the first opportunity?

OOC: -hearty facepalm-

IC: There are a good three nations in between you and Lavo's protectorate. What "intelligence" led you to believe they were in anarchy and what allows you to cross at least two nations in order to get into someone elses land?

How's it going?

OOC: :awesome:

You are invading land currently protected and under the administration of the RA. Leave now, or we will force you out. Do not test our resolve, as you will not like the results.

OOC: I might be on hiatus, but I will not sit around and let my ally's last wish and my sovereignty be violated.

You are invading land currently protected and under the administration of the RA. Leave now, or we will force you out. Do not test our resolve, as you will not like the results.

OOC: I might be on hiatus, but I will not sit around and let my ally's last wish and my sovereignty be violated.

OOC: Uh, did your forces magically move there? :awesome:

Edited by JEDCJT

OOC: Uh, did you RP moving your forces there and whatnots? Declaring is one thing, actually doing something is other. :awesome:

OOC: Upon the disbandment, I would just assume that forces got sent, as I am on hiatus due to some severe RL stress/issues and are avoiding things that I don't have to do and that bring me stress. If they have not been automatically moved in there for whatever reason, you can be sure that this means that the RA is moving hundreds of thousands of forces to the region. Regardless of the military forces currently there, it is still an act of war upon the RA, and I shall treat it as such.

OOC: Those troops don't move in a vacuum, you have to move them through GAE waters.

OOC: Air, as well as the waters controlled by Manneling/Martens (whom I still have an MDoAP with). Edit: Basically I'm saying there are ways other then GAE waters.

Edited by Lavo_2

OOC: The RP is that Lavo knew this was happening in advance, and had time for a transition. I haven't yet made an IC post on this, but the story is everyone inheriting my land had advanced notice. Also, he can pass directly through his allies' waters to get there. No need for GAE waters, anywhere. Just a note. :) Also, thanks Lavo.

OOC: I looked around before moving in, and I saw no post of you actually sending forces. So I take it, your presence in those areas are actually non-existant until you send forces.

IC:

The German advance south had been making tremendous progress, as there was virtually no resistance. Over three hundred thousand men of the German Army would stream south, with the support of one thousand thousands, dozens of artillery pieces and Infantry Fighting Vehicles. Supporting these ground advances would be hundreds of Praetorian SAM batteries. Overhead, the roar of jets could be heard, as the German Airforce patrolled the skies, looking for any and all enemies. In the end, some one hundred thousand troops would enter Slovenia, while the rest were destined for Montenegro and Albania.

Edited by Malatose

OOC: If I bomb the ever loving hell out of half your cities, and you say you shoot down a single plane, should I say false because you never RPed in a post there movement to the bombed positions? \

Dont invade someone's territory and NOT expect something to be there.

OOC: I looked around before moving in, and I saw no post of you actually sending forces. So I take it, your presence in those areas are actually non-existant until you send forces.

OOC: As I said, I am (or rather now, was) on hiatus from CNRP it says this in the #CNRP topic/info thing and I have explained my situation in great detail to the GM MercyFallout. I do have some forces there, albeit a rather small force (200 000).

IC: The Rebel Army had tried to be peaceful in all of this, and as such sent the smallest force they possibly could. Their ally had made a request from them, to ensure that the Balkans did not fall into anarchy and that the people can live on peacefully and safely, until they could declare independence as a sufficient, sovereign, and independent nation. Now, they were once again being slapped in the face by the Germans, after they had caused trouble for Prussia, and then for Gebiv. Now they came for the RA itself, and she will show her enemies no mercy.

The RA troops on the border first tried to reason with the Germans, telling them that the place here was under control, that they did not wish for something to happen, and pleaded with them to turn back. Their pleas fell on deaf ears, so they began to retreat. The RA reinforcements en route would take a little while to get there. In the meantime, RA Missile Command launched a few ICBMs up in the air. There were around 10 MIRV missiles (armed with cluster munitions) launched at various German invaders as well as 5 other MIRVs (armed with napalm) launched at the area right behind the retreating RA troops (provided there were no civilians in the area) in order to allow them to retreat. As a gift, the RA also launched 30 MIRV missiles (all armed with EMPs) into Germany proper, intending to knock out the entire country. This was the last time they did something to the RA without cause or justification, hell was going to be paid.

In a public address, Lavo had this to say about the conflict: "*Sigh* It seems our Balkan protectorate has been attacked and invaded without just cause, by the German Empire. We are only there with a small force, one just enough to keep peace in the area until a new nation arises there and nothing else. This is also the third or fourth time in a row the Germans have slapped us in the face, and expected us to do nothing. We already asked them to cease this hostile invasion and return to peace. As I speak, RA reinforcements are en route now. *Pause* We will not tolerate this unjust attack on innocents and our sovereignty. We also active all of our MDPs, ODPs, and other defensive pacts, requesting their assistance to help stop this unjust invasion and bring peace back to the Balkans, thank you."

Emperor Kim Seho addressed the Empire tonight declaring his support for the Rebel Army but has issued no declaration of war.

==Classified==

All units to Defcon 2. Prepare to deliver special packages.

OOC: EMP rolls = same rule as ICBM rolls.

81, 90, 8, 87, 62 -- 4 through

10, 85, 31, 1, 96 -- 2 through

25, 33, 89, 97, 84 -- 3 through

82, 77, 71, 85, 10 -- 4 through

99, 80, 91, 48, 49 -- 3 through

13, 84, 50, 77, 81 -- 3 through

Total: 19/30 pass and hit Germany.

Edited by MercyFallout