The Tech Raid Lottery Show

Jason8

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was disgusting last year and it is disgusting now. Tech raiding is bad enough without this revolting devolution into public "entertainment."

I think we have our contestant for our ZI Show :D

Edited by Irisheyes

Switch your AA then if thats what you want. You might get lucky...

I never have and never will accept that there should exist varying degrees of nationhood status just because of an AA. I wish to be treated as an equal to an unaligned nation for the purposes of your entertainment.

I never have and never will accept that there should exist varying degrees of nationhood status just because of an AA. I wish to be treated as an equal to an unaligned nation for the purposes of your entertainment.

If it doesn't matter, and if the AA doesn't matter, then why not just switch?

Double standards much?

Okay, Hope you'll enjoy being on our ZI Show next week and it will be a Special Edition :popcorn:

Well, we have accepted it, so if you leave, i will make sure the next drawing is rigged to pic Tritonia, and you wont win money ;)

Edited by Newhotness