The Chairman Returns to the Council

Maelstrom Vortex

The stop at his home was brief, only to leave a few things and a change of clothing. His aides would pick up some of his government related items.. a few of them having not seen the chairman in a few days.. went totally white in shock, but continued to do their duties. "Sir, glad to see you.. are... recovered sir. Sorry to hear about Koudoa."

"Don't worry, I'm not going to eat you.. long as you behave." He would reply with a faint chuckle.

"Uh.. that's good.. sir."

"Get me to the Council Chambers.. yesterday." He mumbled

"Yessir!"

The government sedan sped off down the street with the chairman within.. a few moments later, he was at the capitol. He walked to the Chairman's seat and smiled at Keshav, "Chairman Pro-Tempoir Megan Fox, you have done excellent work in my absence. Please brief me on the affairs of state and I will resume my position now." He was still cloaked. Though he had been said to be treated, he still dressed as if he wanted no one to see him. He was also speaking with a faint lisp.

Keira got up and wished the Chairman.

Chairman please take a seat,

Sorry to hear about your wife. May she rest in peace.

Megan is in a meeting in The Northern Empire and as such I have been sitting here for the past day just making sure everything is alright and working in the Empire.

Keira moved across the desk to sit down.

We have initiated to projects to help the eco-system. Project: Light, and Project: Green.

The first project is about giving every village in the Dragon Empire light. It is in its initial stages and being tried out only in the Cholan State for the time being. The second project is where all the sewage systems in the Dragon Empire are connected to a central plant for recylcing and reusing waste. It is also a Bio gas project.

Keira Knightley Left the room

Then the Chairman stumbled across a document for him labeled top secret.. about a "Project Dragon Fire." He read through it slowly.. bringing himself up to speed. Then got an incredibly suprised expression. He looked around, made sure no one was in the council chambers but him and his aides.. then got up on his desk and started dancing like

It truly was nice to have some good news after the days gone by. But this roller coaster was almost enough.. to drive a person crazy.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

OOC: Ubie, you said you didn't care about my threads and I was on your ignore? Why are you on this one, except to troll? He's cloaked, dressed head to foot in robes. One person has had that reaction when he landed when his aides first saw him.

OOC: Missread, didn't see the robes thing. My mistake.

ooc: Besides that.. they were more disgusted when he was a radioactive and starting to rot carcass. At least now they don't have to worry about him irradiating them or dropping dead skin on them. In truth, his state is an improvement over his old one. He may not be as human as he was, but to say he is worse than he was would be a much greater stretch. Being around him now would like being around a rattlesnake or lizard instead of a bio-nuclear mess.

As he sat, reading up on the various dossiers, catching up on the last few days.. his adjusted Wedding ring arrived. He slowly slipped it onto his left hand over his ring finger. For all his intents and purposes, as he had told her at the Altar, he would stay with her for as long as the Lord Allowed.. even beyond death. He would not remarry, not even think about it. He was hers, and she was his. He sat, staring for a long time at the band. "I already am missing you..." He would whisper..

He then turned back to the papers, reading the Military Intelligence report filed with him by Vasili Markov on the Imperial Army's reorganization project. He saw it had been completed and that the military was in top form.