Surrender Terms for TPF & Allies

thaisport

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.

Guys...take a moment, get on the global communication system (IRC) and get to know each other. BG ain't a bad guy. Stressed perhaps. Bad? No.

Me and him have been on opposite sides a couple of times. And yeah, we tend to annoy each other at times.

all in all a great proposal, personally i'll stay in the war until Tpf as a whole ducks out, not because i want to fight, but because it's the only way to see what i can really do, your people are great at what they do and for what it's worth i commend you and your men. this has been a war well fought, a war i can be proud of losing.

Good gracious! Thy language! And the overwhelming intolerance. BG is a real person and should be treated with some respect!

Thaisport and BG and all of you are great people in the sense that we come together to play this great game.

SHEESH...

calm down about it...

:mellow:

oh, and I challenge each and every one of you to certify that you have never made a mistake or acidentally pissed someone off... there's only 3 weeks left... have some fun with the time:)

DD, you and galagar are really close, the only thing closer to him but in the same vicinity as you is his jock strap. Get off his @#%&!!
Good gracious! Thy language! And the overwhelming intolerance. BG is a real person and should be treated with some respect!

DirtDiver and Galagar are real people to be treated with respect too...

For the record, my nation has burned for TPF because I hold true to the agreements I make, but NeoGondor and The Fellowship will return.

BG is a good guy with a sense of humor. I think it is time to stop crucifying him now, whether he made a mistake or not. I'm talking to The Fellowship members now and anyone else who cares to listen. Let the topic die please.

For the record, my nation has burned for TPF because I hold true to the agreements I make, but NeoGondor and The Fellowship will return.

BG is a good guy with a sense of humor. I think it is time to stop crucifying him now, whether he made a mistake or not. I'm talking to The Fellowship members now and anyone else who cares to listen. Let the topic die please.

Thanks Neo! As always you are a great friend....

It doesn't surprise me to see that a few of the Fellowship disagree with me, yet joining TPF allowed them to grow comfortably, and raid many nations in different AA's.

Even a few that were off limits. The Fellowship are good guys and great friends of TPF, and just like this round we will have their backs next round.

I tried my best to protect my members and my friends, I always have and i always will. My friendship can never be questioned, and i doubt anyone would disagree.

I always do whats in the best interest of my AA and its members, and i have thrown my nation in wars many times to protect anyone i call a friend, no matter the odds,

or the outcome.

I don't claim to be right, or that my opinion matters more than anyone else's. I simply believe in doing whats right.

I don't try to tell other peeps how to run their Alliance, or crucify them for doing something wrong.

And I'm not one to just sit back and let anyone talk smack about me, my AA, or my friends.

I give back what i get in return.....

BG.

Wow.

Guys...take a moment, get on the global communication system (IRC) and get to know each other. BG ain't a bad guy. Stressed perhaps. Bad? No.

Me and him have been on opposite sides a couple of times. And yeah, we tend to annoy each other at times.

Thaisport and BG and all of you are great people in the sense that we come together to play this great game.

SHEESH...

calm down about it...

:mellow:

oh, and I challenge each and every one of you to certify that you have never made a mistake or acidentally pissed someone off... there's only 3 weeks left... have some fun with the time:)

Thanks!! You guys were very honorable opponents, turns out even better friends!!

I tried my best to protect my members and my friends, I always have and i always will. My friendship can never be questioned, and i doubt anyone would disagree. I always do whats in the best interest of my AA and its members, and i have thrown my nation in wars many times to protect anyone i call a friend, no matter the odds, or the outcome.

I don't claim to be right, or that my opinion matters more than anyone elses. I simply believe in doing whats right. I don't try to tell other peeps how to run their Alliance, or crucify them for doing something wrong. And I'm not one to just sit back and let anyone talk smack about me, my AA, or my friends.

I give back what i get in return.....

BG.

BG, I agree with you on almost every thing you said in the quote. Both of us viewed our actions in similar ways. Through out this entire 2+ weeks, we have not view things eye to eye. I did not expect we would then or now. While our views of what is "right" by our respective definition may not be the same, it can be said that both have tried to do what we believe is best.

It is time we both put this to a rest. I have never enjoyed the public exchanges we have had and all the trolling that follows. Both of us will not sit tight and let anyone talk smack ourselves, our AA, or our friends.

I will not offer any apologies for my actions nor do I expect one in return. Should you agree to put this to rest, I will make nothing more of this issue and put it to rest. Both sides have gone through enough in what has been a very public battle. Battle scars are nothing compared to scars left by personal attacks. This is not what CNs or CNte should be.

To that end, I ask you now BG, will you allow this to end? No winners, No losers. Just looking towards the brighter future. I am willing to put it all to rest. Hopefully you can too.

To everyone else. I appreciate all the comments for and against. I ask that every refrain from personal attacks on anyone. I thank NeoGandalf for making a call to let this die.

Edited by thaisport

BG, I agree with you on almost every thing you said in the quote. Both of us viewed our actions in similar ways. Through out this entire 2+ weeks, we have not view things eye to eye. I did not expect we would then or now. While our views of what is "right" by our respective definition may not be the same, it can be said that both have tried to do what we believe is best.

It is time we both put this to a rest. I have never enjoyed the public exchanges we have had and all the trolling that follows. Both of us will not sit tight and let anyone talk smack ourselves, our AA, or our friends.

I will not offer any apologies for my actions nor do I expect one in return. Should you agree to put this to rest, I will make nothing more of this issue and put it to rest. Both sides have gone through enough in what has been a very public battle. Battle scars are nothing compared to scars left by personal attacks. This is not what CNs or CNte should be.

To that end, I ask you now BG, will you allow this to end? No winners, No losers. Just looking towards the brighter future. I am willing to put it all to rest. Hopefully you can too.

To everyone else. I appreciate all the comments for and against. I ask that every refrain from personal attacks on anyone. I thank NeoGandalf for making a call to let this die.

I second the notion on asking personal attacks to stop.That type of nonsense does not belong in TE.

We beg for drama and action in SE. BG has done his best to provide that here on planet Steve. Even when I didn't agree on some of the stances, (OOC) I'm too old for that kind of drama llama fun :P (/OOC), I still enjoyed a bit of stir up. I think that BG has done his best to find a balance between friendship, honor and fun. Its definitely a hard line to tow :)...

I only hope that next round is less about bloc formation and treaties and more about just random fun and lots of wars. I think a good way to start next round, instead of a blindsided raid or power bloc stomping.. just pair up with someone.. go off into a dark secluded corner of Steve... and Tear each other to pieces :P... Outside of that.. I loved seeing a few alliances do the same thing, Pairing up and warring for 7 days on equal footing. Curbstomps are boring and I'm sure everyone will agree with that.

May you all have fun for the last few weeks and leave Steve a wasteland of death, destruction, mayhem and radiation :P

oo/ War (not peace) out!