"The White Tiger"

Sir Keshav IV

Megan Fox was just finishing her day, doing things she normally does before she goes home to sleep. Checking on last minute invites or any major news happening in the world stage, when her aide brings in a letter.

Megan: Is this for me?

Aide: Yes Ma'am

Megan: When did it come, and why are you showing it to me at 1 AM?

Aide: It just arrived ma'am. I was going home when I stepped out of the office I saw this and brought it to you.

Megan: Alright you may leave.

Megan Opens the Letter

To Megan Fox,

Vice Chairwoman, Dragon Empire, Empress of the Chola Empire.

Megan Fox,

You have grown well. During my time away I see you have go things done, but no more. The White Tiger is coming to get you and everything you have done.

Have a Good Day,

Regards,

The White Tiger of the East.

"She places the letter back into the Envelope and a small figure comes out"

P_Tiger_NIshikawa.JPG

Megan didn't know what this meant. She was shell shocked. She knew no human who called himself the "White Tiger" but this letter had scared her. She went straight to the Chairman's Mansion.

Rings Bell

OOC: Ill do more later with Mael when he comes on ^_^.

Edited by Sir Keshav IV

OOC: 1, Can I join in? 2. OMG ITs a PAPER TIGER!!! MAO QUOTE TIME::

In appearance it is very powerful but in reality it is nothing to be afraid of; it is a paper tiger. Outwardly a tiger, it is made of paper, unable to withstand the wind and the rain. I believe the United States is nothing but a paper tiger.

Megan Fox was just finishing her day, doing things she normally does before she goes home to sleep. Checking on last minute invites or any major news happening in the world stage, when her aide brings in a letter.

Megan: Is this for me?

Aide: Yes Ma'am

Megan: When did it come, and why are you showing it to me at 1 AM?

Aide: It just arrived ma'am. I was going home when I stepped out of the office I saw this and brought it to you.

Megan: Alright you may leave.

Megan Opens the Letter

To Megan Fox,

Vice Chairwoman, Dragon Empire, Empress of the Chola Empire.

Megan Fox,

You have grown well. During my time away I see you have go things done, but no more. The White Tiger is coming to get you and everything you have done.

Have a Good Day,

Regards,

The White Tiger of the East.

"She places the letter back into the Envelope and a small figure comes out"

P_Tiger_NIshikawa.JPG

Megan didn't know what this meant. She was shell shocked. She knew no human who called himself the "White Tiger" but this letter had scared her. She went straight to the Chairman's Mansion.

Rings Bell

OOC: Ill do more later with Mael when he comes on ^_^.

Koudoa greeted Megan at the door, "Ms. Fox, it's a pleasure. What brings you here at this late hour?"

Megan greets Madam Koudoa

Madam Koudoa,

I have some information that can be terrible for the Empire, and I must speak with the chairman immediately

*Meanwhile somewhere in UFE*

Hmph, these mountains are hard to climb, aren't they Richard.

Yes they are my friend, been part of the army here for some time and I have got used to it. But let us not wait, let us get moving, it is getting dark and the Dragonisian Border Patrol will get on High Alert.

Ah, those Dragonisian's, not to worry, You forget we are from the UFE

*The Two men Continue to walk.*

Megan greets Madam Koudoa

Madam Koudoa,

I have some information that can be terrible for the Empire, and I must speak with the chairman immediately

*Meanwhile somewhere in UFE*

Hmph, these mountains are hard to climb, aren't they Richard.

Yes they are my friend, been part of the army here for some time and I have got used to it. But let us not wait, let us get moving, it is getting dark and the Dragonisian Border Patrol will get on High Alert.

Ah, those Dragonisian's, not to worry, You forget we are from the UFE

*The Two men Continue to walk.*

"Alright Megan, come on in." She welcomed the guest and closed the door. "Mael is eating chicken noodle soup next to the fireplace and watching Looney Toons. Your visit should cheer him up a bit."

And indeed, the Chairman was watching Sylvester the putty-tat taking it over the head with a mallet from the adorable tweety bird about the time Megan came to rest next to him in a recliner.

"You're here.. this early in the morning. It does not bode well. What's on your mind, Megan?" Maelstrom would inquire.

Megan Chuckled, She remembered how she used to watch the Looney Toons when she was a small girl.

Chairman,

Earlier today before I left office, I got a disturbing letter from a person calling himself the "White Tiger". I have it here

Megan Passes the letter to the chairman.

What do you think of it Chairman?

The two men reached the harbour at the dead of night.

The security was the same as it was in the Cholan Empire. The two men tied their boat up on a small beach and walked together. They had to get to Saints Motel in 12 minutes to meet few loyal agents from the Cholan Government.

==At Saints Motel==

Your majesty, I have done everything you wanted. I have got 1000 loyal supporters from the army mobilized and few members of the Secret Service ready. Megan is in the north and as such it will be your best chance to return to power.

Agent Cooper, I have no intentions of a Bloody coup, I have returned a changed man but I have to kill those who attempted to kill me first before showing myself. I need those 1000 men to track down- Alizzee Lal, a member of the Cholan Religious movement. She is the one who attempted to kill me, and as such I want revenge on the whole group.

Yes your majesty. Where shall we start looking?

Check every house in ICF For her and bring her to me within two days. If not you shall be dead with the rest of em who betrayed me.

Yes your majesty

It was about this time the White Tiger would probably start to notice other changes in his country. The flag of the Empire would fly along the flag of Cholan at the hotel. When they used old Cholan currency, it would be accepted, but also exchanged for Imperial Currency, Talons and Scales..

OOC: They came in through the North eastern Passes, and into Kolkata and now deep in South India.

IC: ICF is big, how does he expect us to find her

Agent I think I found something here

Yes this is it, it the description which he gave us, It might be early enough to get her back if she's still there. I do not want to lose my life now would I. *Laughs*

The 5 men all loaded walk into a small hut to find nothing but a hidden hole behind a chair. The 5 men enter it to see it has light.

The new solar project works eh

*Silent Laughter*

The 5 men go a little further down the stairs and find a door, the enter it and see a lady on a computer.

Agent Cooper: Lady, put your hand up or we will shoot

Lady: How did you get in here?

Agent: None of your business, now I am going to count three and yours hands should be up by then.

One, Two

*Bullet Sound*

Agent Cooper

The 4 remaining men shoot at the lady with two bullets hitting her in her hands and 1 in her leg. The orders were given not to shoot to kill but disarm.

They dragged the bleeding lady into a truck and Agent Cooper into the boot. They were going to take them back to headquarters.

Edited by Sir Keshav IV

Local Police began to respond to news of an incident in the area and the sounds of shots fired with a potential abduction. When they got to the scene, the perpetrators were gone. They began to ask around for witness, take plastic molds of tire tracks, and test the area where the shots were fired to see whose blood had fallen. Property records were pulled to see who owned the residence and who might be the one abducted.

One of the agents remarked-

Little do they know that the house we stole that chick from is deserted and government property. I can not wait to see their faces once they reach the place.

Little while later in Vishakapattinam

Majesty the lady you requested has been brought and in the medical room for treating her wounds.

Good Enough, I shall visit her soon

I guess the Dragon Empire has fallen without our hand in it.

Haha, so what has happened to my lands?

Megan has given it to them my majesty

Guess we cant move north now. Request permission from the UFE to return to our homelands.

Use the special Number

Two men went to their rooms to get permission from UFE military command to reenter the borders,

Megan receives a call

Meet me at Vishakapattinam port, in 1hour. I have an interesting Proposal.

Who is...

Call is cut.

Megan wondered who called her but proceeded to Vishakapattinam Port.

4 Men waiting near a small boat called to her. She went towards them

You, you---

Yes it is hard to believe isn't it Megan. I have come back, a more experienced man and now one of my loyal friends has let me become a Director in one of their new projects. The Manchu act. And as such I have no one else who can be a good Executive Manager other then you. And now for the last time I ask you to come and join me and be loyal to me. I am not the silly pushover you thought I was.

I have always been loyal to you and only you. I worked for the people but when the Empire split up I had no heart to continue ruling the people and gave the lands away. I guess we are moving back home?

You have failed me not once but thrice. First was becoming the Cholan Empress when you had no right to. Then joining the Dragon Empire and then marrying Emperor mykep. But let bygones be bygones and you will be closer to him. So care to join me?

What other options do I have? When are we leaving?

Immediately get into the boat. We have permission to get into UFE and then into my new office in Manchuria.

Alright let us leave.

The Five of them set sail. Each of them switching off all electrical devices and rowing into Bangladesh. Before sunset they were into UFE and were on a flight to Manchuria.