Trades keep cancelling

FUstarKU

One of the members in my trade circle keep cancelling and every time I message the member he tells me he isnt the one cancelling and it is causing tension within the circle.

This has started to pop up:

This trade agreement would result in a potential rule violation due to accounts on the same network and is not allowed at this time.

He has never signed in on my network, I can't see how this is showing up

FUstarKu

Do you live in the same neighborhood or something?

He lives in the same city as me, but he hasn't logged on on my network. I know that two nations are not even allowed to check their nations on the same network. I read the rules and know they would be deleted but he hasn't signed in here

Any other ideas why this is happening?

He lives in the same city as me, but he hasn't logged on on my network. I know that two nations are not even allowed to check their nations on the same network. I read the rules and know they would be deleted but he hasn't signed in here

Any other ideas why this is happening?

Do you use the same internet provider?

AOL for example recycles IP adresses.

So would I, but it's been common enough to suggest the recycling isn't exactly random.

You don't actually have to get the exact same IP to trigger the cheat warning. Just being on the same "network" (which isn't really defined anywhere, but I'd assume a /24 subnet would be considered one network) is enough.

This is really messing with my trade circle and I still haven't heard from a mod.

They will get to you eventually, they are probably busy shopping for valentine's day :P .

Have you or your trade buddy cleared their cache, cookies, etc.

try that it may help

They will get to you eventually, they are probably busy shopping for valentine's day :P .

Have you or your trade buddy cleared their cache, cookies, etc.

try that it may help

I did, I'll get him to do it tomorrow, not right now as he has 40 bottles of miller inside of him

• 4 weeks later...
We will need the nation name of your friend as well.

He deleted his nation and is starting again. The trade circle isn't a problem any more. I'll have to wait and see if I can aid him when he creates his new nation