Foreign aid requests

Top Cat

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i snet you a pm mellonhead

also guys its pretty entertaining to watch you guys fight. but please. i dont think the admins and the mods like this.

Please on topic please.

Edited by Dark Ninja

My nation is called Dynamite and we unfortunately settled in the middle of the Peruvian Desert but somehow water and fish are our main resources.

The people are living off 0.00001 USD a day and have started to eat dirt in order to sustain ourselves. We have no public facilities and we need your help today. It's so bad my family cries everyday. :(

If you have a generous heart, please donate some money to our nation. Thank you kindly...

I could use $3 million and 50 tech, or either or, anything really. For anyone that can spare it, it would be greatly appreciated.

If someone here is very generous, I could also list more than enough nations that could use all the help they can get as well. Thanks. :D

ETA: This is absolutely not a joke. If your willing to offer, I'm willing to take.

Edited by atrophis

I could use $3 million and 50 tech, or either or, anything really. For anyone that can spare it, it would be greatly appreciated.

If someone here is very generous, I could also list more than enough nations that could use all the help they can get as well. Thanks. :D

ETA: This is absolutely not a joke. If your willing to offer, I'm willing to take.

There is nothing wrong with posting an aid request.

But as a public service announcement, which atrophis has neglected to do:

Anyone found aiding a member of the Federation of Armed Nations will immediately be attacked by the NPO. No questions asked.

Have a nice day :ph34r:

'Yeah your mom had different ideas about that when she sucked my dick last night. GO $%&@ YOURSELF!!!'

Man, that dis is older than Your grandma's kick-start vibrator

WOOOW!!! You really hurt me. Instead of getting warned again ill just report this to the moderator forum so you hopefully get deleted.

Hello, as i am leaving the game and have a tonne of money, anyone new and unaligned will get 3 million and 50 tech, 5 to go roll up

Also brand new, and unaligned. While I don't know that I need 3 Mill, a small grant would be useful for infrastructure growth (even a hundred thousand would be exceptionally useful).

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=246243

My Nation is Called Power Nation, and My Ruler name is Vlarg, and it would be very helpful if you could send us 3million to help grow my infrastructure so i can earn more money on my own. And if you cant spare 3million i understand, just as much as you feal i should get will be fine. thank you.

Here is my Nation:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=248790

Edited by Myth