Foreign aid requests

Top Cat

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every little helps, I'm not going to sit here and tell you how much I think you should give me :)

But I'm new to this game, and every little bit of it would help. Fortunately, most of this seems quite familiar, having spent tons of time on cybercitizens.

Just starting out, and whatever is a reasonable amount to get up to 1k citizens and to purchase a harbor would be greatly appreciated.

Link to my nation here: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=239332

edit: and in my sig as well

Edited by Saintly Pineapple

Dear Potential Aider

From the Desk of President superchad of The Rebublic of Fowubia.

The Rebublic of Fowubia Requests aid, we are in need of building up, so we request $100,000 for infastructure, tech, land, and improvments, we will pay this aid back plus an extra $10,000 over time, any extra aid is appreciated.

Dear Potential Aider

The Rebublic of Fowubia Requests aid, we are in need of building up, so we request $100,000 for infastructure, tech, land, and improvments, we will pay this aid back plus an extra $10,000 over time, any extra aid is appreciated.

this request has been answered, 300,000 sent, NOT on loan, i dont expect it back, although in a while it would be nice...:P

this request has been answered, 300,000 sent, NOT on loan, i dont expect it back, although in a while it would be nice...:P

The Republic of Fowubia Greatly appreciates your aid, we will try as hard as we can to eventualy pay you back the aid plus the promised $10,000 extra.

P.S. due to the amount of infastructure purchased, and the amount of tech purchased we are suffering from riots and our overlooked 15 man army is far from enough, it will cost us $1500 to purchase the required troops to maintain the peace, any additional money beyond this will be used for more soilders and improvments

-thanks in advance

Superchad, President of the Republic of Fowubia.

Edited by superchad

Dear Potential Aider

The Republic of Fowubia Requests aid to develop our small nation, we need a minimum of $100,000, $1million dollars would be appreciated, we are also looking for a trade deal with lead , and lumber if possible

thanks in advance

-superchad, president of The Republic of Fowubia.

Requesting aid as an admin of my alliance we are going to war and we want to pay nations so that means I am broke I request money to help nations get what the need before the war will not get paid back

i am requesting aid of $1million dollars to buy soilders to defend my nation that was under attack untill i get approved into an alliance, i will need to also rebuild some with this money.

edit: we are still in need of money, we at least need about $5000 extra to pay off bills that have piled up.

Edited by superchad

Requesting aid as an admin of my alliance we are going to war and we want to pay nations so that means I am broke I request money to help nations get what the need before the war will not get paid back

Sent you a message ingame, let me know your reply (ingame as well) when you have a chance :)