War stats

JamesdaLeo

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fark is at war with MI. only those taht are attacking or being attacked by an entire side is added to the list

That's cool I was just trying to give Fark their credit.... cause I know that's where my NS drop came from.

Keep replying and by the weekend it will 1000+

You just dont seem to grasp the nations were in anrchy after WAPA, nothing to do with TPF. Oh by the way, as you love anarchy stats so much... TPF has a collection :D

You don't grasp it, TPF hit every Nations that was attacking WAPA, at update your Anarchies went up...Period!

But as i said this war isn't about us attacking GDA, very very few of TPF nations have attacked GDA.

This war is about MHA and i think TPF put a huge dent in MHA, besides i can't say it enough....the odds are now 7 to 1,

do you really think thats a reason to glote? Also, with those odds you guys should have far more of us in anarchy if not all.

So while you find humor in a gang bang, your moral judgment and honor has an epic fail....

You don't grasp it, TPF hit every Nations that was attacking WAPA, at update your Anarchies went up...Period!

But as i said this war isn't about us attacking GDA, very very few of TPF nations have attacked GDA.

This war is about MHA and i think TPF put a huge dent in MHA, besides i can't say it enough....the odds are now 7 to 1,

do you really think thats a reason to glote? Also, with those odds you guys should have far more of us in anarchy if not all.

So while you find humor in a gang bang, your moral judgment and honor has an epic fail....

They went up. Correct. They were at 19 and went up to 27. If you were responsible for every single one you got 8. Not the 20+ you are claiming credit for.

Last I looked 2/3rds of your alliance was in anarchy.

Looks like it was about 5 to 3 (about 1,500,000 mill to 900,000 NS to start out), which while unbalanced, is not close to 7-1. It's gotten closer though as the war has progressed, 3-1 (about 1,400,000 to 500,000)

Edited by Azaghul

LoL... It's amazing how people are complaining that this is such a curb stomp. Before people spin it any further please look at all the facts...

1. Yes the Reborn side out numbers the TPF side. That's a given. 600 people to TPF side of of about 400.

2. READ the RESPECTIVE war pages. MHA has roughly 12 full pages of war. TPF 10 pages of war. If you do the math there, it really doesn't show a curb stomp, if fact MHA having more wars then TPF shows otherwise. It would be a curb stomp if it was 600 people on 400.

It amazes me, this whole 7 to 1 odds. It makes it seem as if TPF is the only one in the war when MI took a hard hit and TUF did as well. People fail to realize. And then people come to the forums to pitch their case about war being unfair. Very hypocritical people.

For those what want to say that it was unfair at the start, why did any of TPF's allies come in at the start? Why wait so long? Staggering the entrance into this war proved that it didn't work.

Before the moral gang banging bandwagon starts, remember 12 pages to 10 means MHA actually has more wars than TPF. The fact that our nuke count remains high and our NS losses isn't bad says a lot about how the battle is going.

So quit trying to spin facts. If you want to know who is winning the war and how well a side is doing, read the actual facts and then speak.

Thaisport

PS: It's been a while since I made a comment :D Btw for all TPF, MI and others on that side... no hard feelings for any of you. It's all fun and all good.

MHA has roughly 12 full pages of war. TPF 10 pages of war. If you do the math there...

*Does Math*

MHA 258 members, 574 wars; 2.2 wars per nation

TPF 128 members, 508 wars; 4.0 wars per nation

Edited by Jack Shepard

*Does Math*

MHA 258 members, 574 wars; 2.2 wars per nation

TPF 128 members, 508 wars; 4.0 wars per nation

If you look at the people fighting, the numbers are even. You stat is right if you include inactive nations not fighting in the war. The actually wars between TPF and MHA is 3 pages. Any way you want to slice it, members involved in the war is not the same as the total number of nations in an alliance. Also, it was a lot of lower nations that were hit in MHA because many didn't go after nuke nations. I am in involve in 5 wars ( 1 is a rogue ). So the average number of wars per person with those involved in the fighting is much closer to 4.0 than you think.

BTW this is when I wish the stats in CNte were recorded better with better queries and a some kind of statistic show who is actually fighting, ie nation name and # of wars they are fighting, then once can click that lick to see the wars. It would be a benefit to both sides. Maybe we should make it a suggestion to admin to improve statistic gathering and reporting, plus better stats updates as CNs updates happen more often then CNte.

They went up. Correct. They were at 19 and went up to 27. If you were responsible for every single one you got 8. Not the 20+ you are claiming credit for.

Last I looked 2/3rds of your alliance was in anarchy.

Dave, listen son....i can't possibably make it any easier for you then what i've stated. If i had flash cards i'd use them for you <_<

Also, are we gloating about 2/3 in anarchy? Really! That in comparison to our odds and the number of nations we fought over 5000 NS

is pure weakness on your guys side...And did i mentions MHA was our main focus, let me do it again!

Looks like it was about 5 to 3 (about 1,500,000 mill to 900,000 NS to start out), which while unbalanced, is not close to 7-1. It's gotten closer though as the war has progressed, 3-1 (about 1,400,000 to 500,000)

TPF went against MHA, GDA, and RE for 2 days by our selves...While still battling NAAW, you need to refigure your odds again.

Then after we war'd with them Wolverines joined in and then CE decided to join, again I say you need to refigure your odds again

Our allies joind days later, but then you guys couldn't handle the offset of odds so you had other AA's join.

Fact remains, this is a curbstomp and you know it!!

LoL... It's amazing how people are complaining that this is such a curb stomp. Before people spin it any further please look at all the facts...

1. Yes the Reborn side out numbers the TPF side. That's a given. 600 people to TPF side of of about 400.

2. READ the RESPECTIVE war pages. MHA has roughly 12 full pages of war. TPF 10 pages of war. If you do the math there, it really doesn't show a curb stomp, if fact MHA having more wars then TPF shows otherwise. It would be a curb stomp if it was 600 people on 400.

It amazes me, this whole 7 to 1 odds. It makes it seem as if TPF is the only one in the war when MI took a hard hit and TUF did as well. People fail to realize. And then people come to the forums to pitch their case about war being unfair. Very hypocritical people.

For those what want to say that it was unfair at the start, why did any of TPF's allies come in at the start? Why wait so long? Staggering the entrance into this war proved that it didn't work.

Before the moral gang banging bandwagon starts, remember 12 pages to 10 means MHA actually has more wars than TPF. The fact that our nuke count remains high and our NS losses isn't bad says a lot about how the battle is going.

So quit trying to spin facts. If you want to know who is winning the war and how well a side is doing, read the actual facts and then speak.

Thaisport

PS: It's been a while since I made a comment :D Btw for all TPF, MI and others on that side... no hard feelings for any of you. It's all fun and all good.

Did the back stabber come out to try and twist things around again.....Awww poor boy!

Consider the odds, you lose!! But you keep gloating from your 0 infra nation :jihad:

Get your cards out.

Lets look at the FACTS

We had 19 guys in anarchy after our wars with WAPA.

We had 27 after your guys attacked, and a second round of fighting with WAPA

YOU are claiming responsibility for 20+ anarchies

However flashy yourt cards are;

YOU

ARE

WRONG

Why are you comparing Anarchy numbers? They mean nothing.

What should be doing is counting infra losses.

To date as a whole since the war began:

TPF + Allies = -537,000 total NS

JR = -88,000 total NS (Not including CE)