War stats

JamesdaLeo

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and you had 19 from our first run at you

Um, don't flatter yourself.

While you weere nowhere to be seen WAPA were fighting us, we were into the teens of anarchy while you were still nowhere to be seen.

TPF gets declared on and all of a sudden here you are shouting the odds claiming the credit for a dozen+ anarchy nations while you were nowhere to be seen.

Um, don't flatter yourself.

While you weere nowhere to be seen WAPA were fighting us, we were into the teens of anarchy while you were still nowhere to be seen.

TPF gets declared on and all of a sudden here you are shouting the odds claiming the credit for a dozen+ anarchy nations while you were nowhere to be seen.

ELLO DAVEY!! UM...Ya, we were there, remember about a dozen of our guys attacked reading the pm the wrong way.

Hense your 19 anarchies :)

And why is it that 600 plus nations can't anarchy more then that?

Hey i hear there is a training class going on, you should enroll!!

Just let em Cry TheDave. They might as well and try to win in here cause theyre gettin their butts handed to em out there. So we can be nice enough to let em whine on the way down.

Just let em Cry TheDave. They might as well and try to win in here cause theyre gettin their butts handed to em out there. So we can be nice enough to let em whine on the way down.

Yeah LOL! 3 days of waring and 600 plus nations on us and we are getting our butts kicked :lol:

in case you haven't noticed TPF didn't launch attacks at GDA, we focused at MHA. Your anarchies are just the few of us that did hit you guys.

And we don't cry, for that matter we don't glote either but since you posted the stats we thought we should let it be known that

you guys suck at war. I don't mean that bad as this is TE and i guess why your here, to learn....But just so you know, when your fighting 3 to 1 the

experiance goes to the 1 not the 3.

BG.

Edited by Burning Glory

Rad levels at 10 not a war slot taken its all good.:) Having people offer peace over and over again.Haha.

Fail to see why you posted here...you have a loss and anyone your fighting that is also a loss is being hit by 3-5 other nations, for that matter

all of your opponents are be hit like that.

BG.

ELLO DAVEY!! UM...Ya, we were there, remember about a dozen of our guys attacked reading the pm the wrong way.

Hense your 19 anarchies :)

And why is it that 600 plus nations can't anarchy more then that?

Hey i hear there is a training class going on, you should enroll!!

*Sigh*

Yes. Thats right. Th war stats with WAPA topic wasn't a commentary but a prediction of what TPF was going to do to us a full 36 hours later.

So how about you either

a) stop claiming credit for other peopls work

B) stop being such a donkey

c) both of the above

kthnxbai

*Sigh*

Yes. Thats right. Th war stats with WAPA topic wasn't a commentary but a prediction of what TPF was going to do to us a full 36 hours later.

So how about you either

a) stop claiming credit for other peopls work

B) stop being such a donkey

c) both of the above

kthnxbai

Dave, it was the next day after GDA attacked WAPA i sent out the pm's to TPF, WAPA was fighting NAAW thats where the blunt of there fighting went.

I'm not saying that they didn't put a few of you in anarchy, but we had some there too :P

Also your not math class, I think you know where i'm heading with that....

Yeah LOL! 3 days of waring and 600 plus nations on us and we are getting our butts kicked :lol:

in case you haven't noticed TPF didn't launch attacks at GDA, we focused at MHA. Your anarchies are just the few of us that did hit you guys.

And we don't cry, for that matter we don't glote either but since you posted the stats we thought we should let it be known that

you guys suck at war. I don't mean that bad as this is TE and i guess why your here, to learn....But just so you know, when your fighting 3 to 1 the

experiance goes to the 1 not the 3.

BG.

Keep replying and by the weekend it will 1000+

You just dont seem to grasp the nations were in anrchy after WAPA, nothing to do with TPF. Oh by the way, as you love anarchy stats so much... TPF has a collection :D

I hope MI and TUF love war and anarchy, because I am giving it out by the bucketload :)

Good job!!!! Keep up the good work B)

There ya go, just didn't want to see you break your arm with all that patting yourself on the back. ;)

Edited by jgator