Roman Empire needs to talk to TUF

Varianz

We want to deal with this before it turns into a major problem. There's a bit of a backstory, so bear with me. William L Dio of The USSR attacked a member of the Roman Empire. At the time, William L Dio was a member of GDA. GDA authorized us to strike him, and my second in command declared on him. After a back and forth conversation between the both of them, in which my second refused to accept peace because the guy had attacked one of our nations. William L Dio said he had "powerful friends" and threatened my second (Tiberius12) if he didn't accept peace. He still refused. William L Dio left GDA and went to The Unrighteous Fist, and the next day three TUF nations attacked Tiberius12. Roman Empire nations are being put on alert, but we don't want this to escalate. We don't know if TUF have any goverment officials who regularly use the forums, but we don't know how else to get in contact with them. TUF officials, if you read this, please go on IRC to channel #RomanEmpire, so we can talk and work this out. Hope to see you there.

Caesar 43, Consul of the Roman Empire

Well this is interesting, based on how disorganized most TE alliances are (My own included) I'd reckon when he switched his AA to TUF, other TUF members thought he was being attacked and went to defend him. Then again, this assumption may be wrong.

Good luck resolving this issue.

PM John Lennon in game.

Also, it would be wise to settle this issue peacefully, Murder Inc. will stand by our allies should you try to escalate this.

If WE try to escalate this? Why would we try and escalate this, we're the ones on the forums asking for a peaceful resolution to this! They are the ones who didn't look into the situation before they went in at my nation guns blazing. Any response from us will be purely defensive, as any alliance that knows us would expect. Please, if you are going to post, make some sense.

P.S. The days of MI being a threat are over. Stop trying to act like you still run TE.

P.S. The days of MI being a threat are over. Stop trying to act like you still run TE.

just in case you were wondering, i do still run TE, but thanks for trying to act like you matter.

it would be wise of you to heed my previous proclamation of DEFENSE for my allies.

Edited by elborrador

If WE try to escalate this? Why would we try and escalate this, we're the ones on the forums asking for a peaceful resolution to this! They are the ones who didn't look into the situation before they went in at my nation guns blazing. Any response from us will be purely defensive, as any alliance that knows us would expect. Please, if you are going to post, make some sense.

My nation in CNTE is John Lennon and I noticed the attacks on Roman Empire earlier today. They weren't ordered by any TUF government and were simply the Righteous actions of our awesome membership who simply thought they were defending a fellow member :) As did I btw...

It this is not the case you can contact me in-game to discuss the issue further as I could use some clarification myself on some of the facts here apparently.

Also, for future reference, rather than making a public statement, contact high ranking members of an alliance and ask them to point you to their gov. and I'm sure you'll have no trouble getting in contact with them. Making a post like this makes it looks like you are covering your ace in case things did escalate and make it appear as if it were a completely defensive escalation on your part, which isn't necissarily the case at all.

I don't check the CNTE forums often because I've been rather busy with CN Standard, so no further communication is needed here, contact me in game and I'm sure we can find a peaceful resolution to the problem.

just in case you were wondering, i do still run TE, but thanks for trying to act like you matter.

it would be wise of you to heed my previous proclamation of DEFENSE for my allies.

UW supports RE in her efforts to sort this out peacefully and also her right to defend herself from "unrightous" attacks. Mi ..you really don't want to travel down that same road again.. do you?

UW supports RE in her efforts to sort this out peacefully and also her right to defend herself from "unrightous" attacks. Mi ..you really don't want to travel down that same road again.. do you?

AZTEC supports MI in this blatant pissing contest. Now, let's allow RE & TUF to settle this before we make this a bigger conflict then it needs to be.

B)

Edited by Owned-You

AZTEC supports MI in this blatant pissing contest. Now, let's allow RE & TUF to settle this before we make this a bigger conflict then it needs to be.

B)

Lol and thanks, I'm already speaking with RE second in command.

I love it when you do that elborrador :D

Edited by popsumpot

B)

MI supports our allies in Aztec in their support for us in support of TUF....wait wut :ehm:

MI, Aztec, im infatuated! :blush:

Anyway, seems i'm a bit late to this and I call can do is reiterate Seixas in that no attacks where ordered by TUF government. I apologise to RE on behalf of TUF, we need to keep things peaceful so we can get on with our world domination plan >:].

edit: damn smileys not working.

Edited by Kaiser Indie

MI, Aztec, im infatuated! :blush:

Anyway, seems i'm a bit late to this and I call can do is reiterate Seixas in that no attacks where ordered by TUF government. I apologise to RE on behalf of TUF, we need to keep things peaceful so we can get on with our world domination plan >:].

edit: damn smileys not working.

LOL, I'm glad you guys resolved this.... and hmmmmmm world domination plan... why do I feel like there's a target on my back :D:P

Regardless, good show Kaiser for coming out and clearing this up.

Thaisport

LOL, I'm glad you guys resolved this.... and hmmmmmm world domination plan... why do I feel like there's a target on my back :D:P

Regardless, good show Kaiser for coming out and clearing this up.

Thaisport

its that damn avatar, i hate fat cats!!! :jihad:

We support the supporters of supporting action requiring support and offer additional support to those requesting that support be given to supporters of support even though the support of the structure supporting us all may not comply with structural support minimums :lol:

We support the supporters of supporting action requiring support and offer additional support to those requesting that support be given to supporters of support even though the support of the structure supporting us all may not comply with structural support minimums :lol:

ROFL... very nice

We support the supporters of supporting action requiring support and offer additional support to those requesting that support be given to supporters of support even though the support of the structure supporting us all may not comply with structural support minimums

I support this.