A thought to ponder for you...

hoosierrepub

Hey everyone:

I would like to extend an invitation to everyone to join an upcoming alliance that I have been planning for several months now. The alliance will be called 'The Kingdom of France' and it will be dedicated to what was once the great power of Europe under Louis XIV. Dedicated to a highly efficient structure through a sophisticated military command, and a plan to make nations prosper more than ever before, 'The Kingdom of France' will become a great alliance of the Blue sphere. While I have put much effort and time into my plans over the last few months writing a good constitution and planning everything for the alliance to make it grow and prosper, I am quite short on the help to do so. I would like to extend an invitation to anyone who is a CN player who is wanting a chance at a leadership position and would be willing to help make the alliance grow and become a force to be reckoned with. I have played CN off and on for about 2.5 years, but my nation was sadly deleted a few months back when I was unable to devote as much time as I would have liked due to the death of a close family member. I am now back and hope to offer this to anyone that would be interested. Please respond in this forum of your interest, or hit me up in game. I am HoosierRepub, the ruler of Loudenia. I know that the 'Kingdom of France' will be a strong alliance with hard work, determination, and steadfastness. After all, the NPO got its start somewhere, so I consider this a start for the 'Kingdom of France.' I offer you a hand in friendship, and hope that you will take it. All the best.

Vive la France!

Hoosier

Well I don't think I'm a huge fan of that Old French Kingdom, but I wish you luck to your idea nonetheless.

Oh boy, "Krauts" and Frenchies living together... mass hysteria! :lol:

Hysteria indeed! After all they've been through, hundreds of years of enmity! But now of course there're best friends ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Where do I start? You are in the process of being ZI'd by MHA for going rogue on of our nations. During a short time MHA forums were down this week, you mass messaged all of MHA about MHA's demise and told them to join your alliance. And yet you are making this post while still flying an MHA flag in game, and have just admitted to planning this alliance while in MHA.

MHA will not be taking your hand of friendship, and hope that no one else is foolish enough to either.

Well that isn't good. :mellow:

I'll edit out my post until this clears up (or Hoosier wants to say something in his defense). I try to help who I can, and I support the idea of this alliance, but rogues don't quite make the list. ;)

And I'm afraid unwarranted aggression is wrong no matter who it involves or what the circumstance.

Well, here's hoping for a swift conclusion.

• 8 months later...