What's a "Perma-ZI" list?

Numby

That is a list on which ur kept if u have done something extremely bad in an alliance such as spying. that means there will always be a person from the alliance attacking u and never letting u get of the zero infrastructure case. the best thing is to delete and re-create ur nation in that case if it is a very serious offense u have pulled off.

Well whats this something they are wanting you to do?

Noone is put on a perma ZI list for no reason

btw Perma ZI shortened version of saying we will not let you ever build your nation and we will attack you to ensure you never have any infrastructure.

numby, if you can, hit peace mode and say "Screw you guys, i'm going home" then join NPO heehee

I'm assuming the situation is ODK told you to stop attacking their member or they'd perma ZI you. I suggest you send the guy a peace offer then join an alliance

Edited by andyt2k

Interesting situation. If you were to apply legal terms, if a bank accidently credits your account and you spend it, you have to give it back. As I see it you have 4 options:

1. Tell them to shove it as it was their mistake and get blown to kingdom come.

2. Plead ignorance and offer to pay back the money in affordable installments (which shouldn't be an issue if you've used the 3 mil to increase the size of your nation) and stay independant.

3. Apply to the alliance involved as part of the deal and offer to pay the money back in affordable installments, possibly including any of the aid they may have given you for joining.

4. Apply to another alliance, declare the situation and ask them to negotiate on your behalf.

your going into peace mode through all this right? if your not get in it fast

JOIN IRON!!! whoo ironnations.com we would maybe possibly happy to help. I have don't have enough position to say anything.

just beg and plead. its on the other guys head not yours. I should not be your fault. I would personly be incredibly angry about this. If worst comes to worst. Be prepared to be deleted and fight so hard that it costs then over 4mil too keep the war up. Take no crap from no one when its there fault.

I asked for peace but he clearly doesn't want it, he's still attacking me. They will only allow peace if I give them back 3 million. I've decided to keep warring, I don't really care if they ZI me because it was their mistake.

Edited by Numby

Some alliances don't let you leave. If you leave, they will attack you. Basically in order to avoid this, jump into peace mode, leave, join another alliance, tell them the situation, and if they accept you, you'll either be in the clear or in anarchy tomorrow morning.