MHA: NAAWATER Issue (NAAW Blackwater)

thaisport

To both sides:

I am write to you both because it has gotten to the point where this CAN and WILL and up being the next great war of this round. I have had several requests within the hour about what side MHA is on, what do I think, etc etc etc...

I. My Analysis

Without doing 50 million screen shots and quotes, this all started with a tech raid gone wrong. Retaliation by Blackwater was a natural response. NAAW then returns fire and ups the ante. What WAS a tech raid is now an escalated battle. Now it's just short of war.

Though tech raids are normal and part of this game, anyone raiding a nation within an alliance should expect full retaliation. Any alliance would respond in kind.

On the forum front, it has become a battle of blame game.

Right now, public is viewing this as a bad move on NAAW, at least that is what I'm feeling on the IRC channels, especially since many feel NAAW's size is such an advantage.

II. My Personal Opinion

I think it doesn't matter how big or small your alliance is, if you raid someone, again expect retaliation. If you retaliate, expect to be hit back with more force. No one will stand and let them punch them. When peaced was agreed upon, it should have been taken seriously by both sides.

III. Who is wrong?

Simple, both sides. It should never have come this far. Had both sides properly communicated to each other and to their respective nations, this should have ended days ago. Blasting each other is uncalled for especially when this could have been resolved in private in game PMs. As the old saying goes, it takes 2 to tango.

IV. Resolution

Again, Simple. Leaders on both sides should communicate to their respective alliance members and order a cease fire. Set a time frame for this (i.e. 1 day), agree on it and make it happen. Any alliance member still attacking should be considered rogue and attacked by both sides until resolved. Post the cease fire here on this forum and make it very public, since this matter is already public. If you want to add good measure you both can apologize to each other but I don't think it is necessary. When all is said and done, you both can walk away to fight in another war another day.

I ask you both this question, have you considered the impact it will have on your alliances an allies if this become a full scale war? Do you want your allies by dragging them into this mess?

I don't think allies on both sides want to end up in another epic war and I guarantee you if this keeps going, this will end up being another EPIC war.

Thaisport

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell, at this point, I would declare war on NAAW just for their abuse of the English language.

Also yay war!

You're already at war with the NAAW.

As to the OP you are exactly right. This war comes from recklessness. Tech raids are apart of the game though, and shouldn't be treated like an act of war, which some believe Blackwater's response could be considered as such. Most of us don't take TE very seriously, and so an occasional tech raid (without missiles/airforce) doesn't need to be taken as an act of war, resulting in a full counter attack with filled slots using every means available and then treating any other actions as a further act of war.

Personally I believe both parties are equally responsible. Hopefully peace can be reached. A full-blown war involving many alliances would not be beneficial for either party. Haphazard use of nukes = bad. I hope Blackwater learns that with this war.

@thaisport

Good job in taking the initiative to address this issue.

Of course we're at war with NAAW. We have been since they raided us.

After the National Alliance of Arctic Warlordz tech raided one of our members, we decided to defend him to proof our point as stated by Commander Metal last round: no one !@#$% on our porch.

We tried diplomacy before the conflict escalated, oh yes we tried, but the leaders of the NAAW failed to restrain their members after a ceasefire was discussed. More and more of their members piled on. Our members countered theirs.

We then made one last attempt at a peaceful solution.

And then the NAAW made the fateful decision to use nukes. After that, they started to spy away our nukes. Nuclear weapons are crucial to our alliance defense; the line had be crossed.

Perhaps the NAAW thought we wouldn't fight back and this would be just another tech raid. Well, they were wrong.

Edited by Henry

Eh NAAC was always loose with sanctions, just coming back to bite them in the bum.

we're not NAAC anymore though. the leadership has changed, Warlordz was the bigger AA in the merge, and the leadership is different. i came from Warlordz myself, so i dont even know what you were talking about from last round. but the good feeling you might get from revenge shouldnt justify what you did.

anf FYI, way to sanction Warlordz and nobody previously from NAAC...

And then the NAAW made the fateful decision to use nukes. After that, they started to spy away our nukes. Nuclear weapons are crucial to our alliance defense; the line had be crossed.

Perhaps the NAAW thought we wouldn't fight back and this would be just another tech raid. Well, they were wrong.

pretty sure the nukes were spied away before our guy nuked yours... not that it proves anything, but i'm just saying... get your facts straight

Of course we're at war with NAAW. We have been since they raided us.

After the National Alliance of Arctic Warlordz tech raided one of our members, we decided to defend him to proof our point as stated by Commander Metal last round: no one !@#$% on our porch.

We tried diplomacy before the conflict escalated, oh yes we tried, but the leaders of the NAAW failed to restrain their members after a ceasefire was discussed. More and more of their members piled on. Our members countered theirs.

We then made one last attempt at a peaceful solution.

This is pretty much a bold face lie.

I was the one who initiated the peace talk, I was told wed all peace out and be happy. Then my nation got attacked more, so we hit those nations. etc etc its been said 100 times now.

EDIT :

It wasnt MY nation, just a nation in my alliance

Edited by KingDingaLing

We could go around and around about this. Show screenshot after screenshot. All the evidence anyone would need to make any informed decision is contained within two other threads. Please there is no need to soil this thread with the same rhetoric. The OP has made a well thought out literate post with valid points. I suggest we stick to that topic and discuss others in the two other threads. I guess I can only really suggest that to BW.. but none the same. :)

We could go around and around about this. Show screenshot after screenshot. All the evidence anyone would need to make any informed decision is contained within two other threads. Please there is no need to soil this thread with the same rhetoric. The OP has made a well thought out literate post with valid points. I suggest we stick to that topic and discuss others in the two other threads. I guess I can only really suggest that to BW.. but none the same. :)

Ill suggest the same to NAAW. After all you did buy me dinner