MHA: NAAWATER Issue (NAAW Blackwater)

thaisport

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps the NAAW thought we wouldn't fight back and this would be just another tech raid. Well, they were wrong.

Obviously the involved nation didn't think you would handle a mere tech raid as a justification for an all out assault.

NAAW =/= NAAC.

Also your bio explains our response.

I didn't say that they were the same, however you should have respect for those who came before you.

And my bio explains the response perfectly, EXCEPT I raid alliances that are less than 10 members typically that are already being raided heavily. I also haven't had a raid in a long time, basically since I raided inactives. The only allied people I have raided or people that have an existing policy in place, if they attacked back I would not have asked my alliance to defend me, because guess what? I screwed up.

NAAW played a risky game, and they got burned for it, and then complained when they got burned.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

I didn't say that they were the same, however you should have respect for those who came before you.

And my bio explains the response perfectly, EXCEPT I raid alliances that are less than 10 members typically that are already being raided heavily. I also haven't had a raid in a long time, basically since I raided inactives. The only allied people I have raided or people that have an existing policy in place, if they attacked back I would not have asked my alliance to defend me, because guess what? I screwed up.

NAAW played a risky game, and they got burned for it, and then complained when they got burned.

Im not going to explain the situation again. But its there for you to read in one of the threads.

I know how this whole thing started.

I raided a blackwater nation. And I was attacked by 3 blackwater nations and half my infras where destroyed. So I sent peace to all of them without attacking any off them back. I also sent messages out to all the blackwater nation that attacked me that I am peacing out with all of them. Then when 1 guy peaced out with me, I was attacked by another Blackwater nation twice my size and he put into anarchy. Then it ecalated from there.......

Yes I cant believe we are trying to make peace with an Alliance a 5th of our size. We are acting horribly.

I also cant believe that we tried to get peace first, again horrbile acting on our part

Thirdly I cant believe after the peace was declared we defended our nation who got hit after that. Bad Show on our part again.

Shame on us, shame shame shame.

Edited by KingDingaLing

NAAW has proven themselves to be manipulators of the highest form in their previous incarnations (NAAC/Warlordz) and this should not surprise anyone that they are acting the way they are.

NAAC didn't manipulate anyone. We simply didn't do anything that you liked. But go ahead, call us manipulators. NAAC died round one with the departure of Arctic anyways :/

Im not going to explain the situation again. But its there for you to read in one of the threads.

I read the threads. Nice try avoiding the point though. Blackwater is completely and fully in the right and your attempts to twist without any proof of your side are funny, at best.

I read the threads. Nice try avoiding the point though. Blackwater is completely and fully in the right and your attempts to twist without any proof of your side are funny, at best.

Funny you accuse us of avoiding the point when 1.) Forgottenonez and others have fully explained the situation and 2.) your own affirmations go unsupported.

offtopic// I also find the alliance turnovers in CN:TE amusing. (Hello Bob!)

Edited by King of Hearts

Funny you accuse us of avoiding the point when 1.) Forgottenonez and others have fully explained the situation and 2.) your own affirmations go unsupported.

offtopic// I also find the alliance turnovers in CN:TE amusing. (Hello Bob!)

I suggest you actually read all of the topics. There is a good amount you could learn about the nature of screenshots over the written word.

As the saying goes, a picture is with a thousand words, and you have a grand total of zero proof, while Blackwater has at least two screenshots.

I don't see how I can describe this any better, because I watched it unfold. This has been a problem in NAAW for the entirety of its existence and your mistaken belief that people would tolerate it has led to this situation. I know that in part, this is the reason I left NAAW a few weeks back, because we were doing raids without any government approval, directly against orders given by the government on the forums.

Bob, the screen shots they have shown on here mean nothing. We never denied anything they have shown in a screenshot. It's a smoke and mirrors trick because they prove nothing.

What do you mean smoke and mirrors? It proves everything.

depending on when they were taken, it could show that all nations of one alliance had peaced out already. fuerthermore, more nations could have already attacked and peaced out, then in deleting their war records made it look like something else was happening. this has all been argued/explained on a different topic in much greater detail, so dont expect it to again be explained here

What do you mean smoke and mirrors? It proves everything.

Explain what that proves ?

The dates on there are the dates of declaration not peace. But i figured since you play cn you'd know that.

secondly The attacks by their alliance were made after Shade and I agreed to peace out.

The rest is pointless cause at that point we were defending our nation against rouge attacks from BW members not following the orders.

Bob, the screen shots they have shown on here mean nothing. We never denied anything they have shown in a screenshot. It's a smoke and mirrors trick because they prove nothing.

And yet you show no proof to support your side.

Funny how I support the side with the proof..

Funny how my whole argument is about him offering peace and they kept attacking.

I offered proof of said peace they offered proof of still attacking. I got it. Hold on let me see if Forgottenonez is online maybe he has his battle reports timed after the peace order was given.

Battle reports timed after just means that the peace offer hasn't made it down yet. Its if they didn't offer peace when they read it that would be the problem.

Regardless, its a he said she said, with Blackwater have the most tangible of evidence, so I am inclined to believe them.

dude, stop being so dense. weren't you co-council with KDL for the time before you resigned? you should know the character of our leaders and that we wouldnt make up stuff like this to try to justify our actions. if it seems way too far-fetched and consistent between NAAW members, that's probably because it is neither.

i was online literally as it was all happening, and i know what i saw. now i know my word probably means nothing to you, but i can always try to assure you that everything KDL, myself, and anyone else NAAW has said is true

Edited by Sethly

I have 1 very easy yes or no question for both sides. It's the same question:

Blackwater, do you want peace?

NAAW, do you want peace?

I think before anything can be resolved you both need answer this question... Just a simple yes or no will suffice. :)

BTW: does anyone think the a that jagerbombs taste kinda like cold medicine?