two $20 donation for sale

Stonewall14

I require 4 slot every 10 days for deal as the pmts will go to four nations and will most likely be for Jan and Feb...so that's 2 buyers for 4 slots each for two months...o/ Please no critic just interested parties...thanks in advance B)

I'll buy one for $24mil

Sold...o/ As soon as our wars are over I will contact you and can work out a pmt schedule with you ASAP...is this weekend to early to start? :D I will get some pre-paid ccs and do it when ever your ready :)

As soon as the War is stopped I can do one for Dec maybe but was in the process of finishing two other donation deals and need to renogiate pmt of them due to them being in UPN and unable to send my loot etc. due to our war atm... B) Jan through FEB I will be doing donation deals most likely rebuilding our alliance and getting all of us in same NS range... :jihad:

-.- I'll make you a deal. You do one for Dec and I gurantee i'll buy one for Jan and Feb

Final offer: You join the trade circle I pm'd you about and I will lock you in at 18 mill for 3 consecutive months starting tomorrow because the store I get my pre-paid ccs from is closed atm...What say Ye? I used my slot to aid some tech to one of my bro but can arrange pmt to go else where for how many 3 mill shipments at once? B)

Final offer: You join the trade circle I pm'd you about and I will lock you in at 18 mill for 3 consecutive months starting tomorrow because the store I get my pre-paid ccs from is closed atm...What say Ye? I used my slot to aid some tech to one of my bro but can arrange pmt to go else where for how many 3 mill shipments at once? B)

Thats a horrific trade circle. How about after the war you continue to do donations for me. I share some of my personal Nation Building ideas that helped me shape my nation. So,

you get

18 Million Per Month for X amount of months

Nation Advice to Rapidly Increase your Growth

Anything else I can help you with

I get

Nation Donations

I'll buy one for $24mil

I sent pm 2 days ago and have a $50 pre-paid cc in hand... B) I have a slot opening at update and first 3 million to me and three other mates gets donation #1 B)

Edited by Stonewall14

• 1 month later...