Welcome, my fellow comr\a\des, I h\a\ve \a\ surprise for you!

Franz Ferdinand

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is useless right? Also do you really need to put those slashes before and after each a?

Check the l\a\st link in my Sign\a\ture, \a\nd \a\ll sh\a\ll be reve\a\led...\a\nd yes, I need to put the sl\a\shes before \a\nd \a\fter every '\a\', no m\a\tter wh\a\t h\a\ppens, for it is the \a\nonymous w\a\y.

To: Franz Ferdinand From: TheAUT Date: 12/16/2008 4:18:43 PM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by TheAUT. You lost 150 soldiers and 41 tanks. You killed 225 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $100,000.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Next time, The\A\ut, turn the s\a\fety off! :awesome:

Edited by Franz Ferdinand

Anonymous Update!!!

2 Nations 1 active - Franz - and he's in anarchy! I told you you won't win. Plus last round where you started that big argument about my new alliance and got me warned for no reason, remember? i'm sure you do!

Also TE is not the place to start bad mouthing other nations and alliances because they will come after you hard!

a toast -to anyone who has put an \a\ member into anarchy!

p.s couldn't be bothered to put \s after every 'a' gets a bit boring and makes the posts untidy!

Anonymous Update!!!

2 Nations 1 active - Franz - and he's in anarchy! I told you you won't win. Plus last round where you started that big argument about my new alliance and got me warned for no reason, remember? i'm sure you do!

Also TE is not the place to start bad mouthing other nations and alliances because they will come after you hard!

a toast -to anyone who has put an \a\ member into anarchy!

p.s couldn't be bothered to put \s after every 'a' gets a bit boring and makes the posts untidy!

L\a\st round grudges don't tr\a\nsfer over to this round, so sorry, Bomberboy, but no cig\a\r!