A Righteous Apology

Kaiser Indie

We here at TUF have decided we don't like getting beaten up. While it was fun for a while, the sheer average nation strength of NAAW nations mixed with the numbers of UW and NAAW have forced us to post this. So;

We apologise to United White for attacking them and we hope they can recognise that our attacks were only down to our treaty with MI that we promised to uphold, and for no other reason. We will peace out on all of our aggressive wars with them.

We ask for peace from NAAW in this war, unfortunately the only thing we can offer in return are Seixas's blueberry muffins, but because he isn't exactly a great cook they are green and taste of chicken...

We also ask for peace from Rodentia Dominatus in this war. As there are only 12 of you, I promise to buy each one a Beatles album within the next 6 to 12 years.

All TUF nations have or will be messaged with orders asking them to give peace to all attacked nations and accept peace from all attacking nations. Thankyou :)

[This is the official decision from the council of NAAW]

Kaiser we accept peace. As long as you stay OUT of the war and peace completely with UW, your $@! will no longer be ours. No surrender terms will have to be used.

Thanks.

[This is the official decision from the council of NAAW]

Kaiser we accept peace. As long as you stay OUT of the war and peace completely with UW, your $@! will no longer be ours. No surrender terms will have to be used.

Thanks.

Of course, and well will inform our members to peace out asap. Thanks.

Surender terms in TE? Bama was right this is turning into second server. I can't wait till I get my nation back.

What terms? I said no surrender terms will be given.

I know but, the way you said it,"No tems will be given" sounds like you were thinking about Terms, and terms have been used before

Terms are always an option for anyone.

Surender terms in TE? Bama was right this is turning into second server. I can't wait till I get my nation back.

what are you talking about? How many times has your nation been obliterated and you had to reroll in SE? I think you would know firsthand that this is more active than regular CN. adding a little diplomacy to TE is not a bad thing at all, IMO.

Peace accepted... no apologies need be made . We understand the position you were in when you had a treaty with MI. I will communicate to all UW nations to accept peace when your nations offer it.

Edited by Panic King

We apologise to United White for attacking them and we hope they can recognise that our attacks were only down to our treaty with MI that we promised to uphold, and for no other reason. We will peace out on all of our aggressive wars with them.

So what good is promising to uphold a treaty in the first place, if you're only going to back out when you get beaten up a little?

If I was them I wouldn't give peace strictly on principal, but that's just me...

So what good is promising to uphold a treaty in the first place, if you're only going to back out when you get beaten up a little?

If I was them I wouldn't give peace strictly on principal, but that's just me...

But you are not us, so allow our alliance the right to make the decision on whether or not accept peace with TUF. They were worthy adversaries who gave us a good scare..

But you are not us, so allow our alliance the right to make the decision on whether or not accept peace with TUF. They were worthy adversaries who gave us a good scare..

By all means go ahead :) I don't have the means, or desire to disallow you from doing anything lol

I have my own opinions on people who sign treaties just to back out of them, but it's just my opinion.

Edited by Land of True Israel

I would guess that MI released them through private channels.

We here at TUF have decided we don't like getting beaten up. While it was fun for a while, the sheer average nation strength of NAAW nations mixed with the numbers of UW and NAAW have forced us to post this. So;

We ask for peace from NAAW in this war, unfortunately the only thing we can offer in return are Seixas's blueberry muffins, but because he isn't exactly a great cook they are green and taste of chicken...

We also ask for peace from Rodentia Dominatus in this war. As there are only 12 of you, I promise to buy each one a Beatles album within the next 6 to 12 years.

All TUF nations have or will be messaged with orders asking them to give peace to all attacked nations and accept peace from all attacking nations. Thankyou :)

Apologizing for upholding our treaty? And in TE of all places?

Murder Inc. hereby cancels all ties that binds TUF and MI.

Well when you think about it, MI can barely defend themselves, how do they plan on upholding the treaty with the problems they are having. Not going to happen. So MI is failing to uphold its treaty aswell..

But I think it's safe to say there is a BIG difference between being unable to uphold it due to getting your arse handed to you, and choosing not to uphold it, the latter being a question of honor or lack thereof. Unless the treaty reads something like "both signatories are to uphold the treaty unless one side gets pummeled, then the other may disregard it", then I personally see it as abandonment, and defeating the very purpose of the treaty in the first place. I guess I am just "old school" if you will, and believe one is only as good as their word. I don't see a point in signing any type of treaties unless you are prepared to honor it until the end, regardless of the outcome. But then again, this is just my own opinion, and I can not expect everyone to have the same ethics as myself.

Edited by Land of True Israel