Old Nation Looking For An Alliance

DeadMetal07

Hi I am DeadMetal of the Nation Kyuss and im looking to join an Alliance so I thought id post here and see if anyones intrested in having me :D

I have been playing the game for well over a year, my NS is over 60,000.000 and I am the founding creator of the DNA Alliance (reasons for leaving DNA are to long to get into here) im currently on the Brown Team (I am willing to change Team if new Trades can be set up)

anyone want me?

I would like to invite a long term member to join a new alliance.Greetings,I am Koala.

The new alliance offsite forum is here: eudn.forumsland.com

On the offsite forum is the charter,constitution,etc.

As a new alliance,I would like to have some long standing members join and help setup the new alliance,right.

I hope you will consider the new alliance.

Thanks for your time.Whatever you decide to do,I wish you the best in the game and r/l!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I am DeadMetal of the Nation Kyuss and im looking to join an Alliance so I thought id post here and see if anyones intrested in having me :D

I have been playing the game for well over a year, my NS is over 60,000.000 and I am the founding creator of the DNA Alliance (reasons for leaving DNA are to long to get into here) im currently on the Brown Team (I am willing to change Team if new Trades can be set up)

anyone want me?

The UAN is a new alliance looking for active members. Yes, it's new and very small, but consider that a benefit; you'd be a big fish in a small pond. The UAN is also a mixed-team alliance, so you wouldn't necessarily have to switch color-coded teams if you don't want to.