Old Nation Looking For An Alliance

DeadMetal07

Hi I am DeadMetal of the Nation Kyuss and im looking to join an Alliance so I thought id post here and see if anyones intrested in having me :D

I have been playing the game for well over a year, my NS is over 60,000.000 and I am the founding creator of the DNA Alliance (reasons for leaving DNA are to long to get into here) im currently on the Brown Team (I am willing to change Team if new Trades can be set up)

anyone want me?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The CGN would welcome another large nation, and we have a number of trade circles, but you wouldn't have to switch colors to join.

We are fairly small but growing well, and have a large member base.

Alliance stats

http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance...Great%20Nations

Alliance boards

http://z7.invisionfree.com/The_CGN

We are a fairly free flowing alliance, with a democratic system, so any member can advance in the alliance. (though admittedly we have just finished an election, so there won't be another for a month.)

you are more then welcome in The Alliance of Paladin Soldiers

we are a smaller alliance with 12 members and an average strength of 19,984 at the moment

allthough we are small we have a very active forum where we have lots of fun

we are maroon, but we dont force people to change colour, so its owkay if you want to stay in brown

we are protected by Norden Verein, so we are not a likely target of attacks and if we want we can have all the figthing we want by helping NoV, but that depents what you want for yourself

here is our forum where you can sign up if you want: http://z11.invisionfree.com/TAPS

Edited by Prodigy.NL

Norden Verein, is an old alliance its roots being almost a year old. Our government is very stable, cooperative, listening, and friendly withholding meritocratic values. Our community is mature, intelligent, and among the best. Friends are easy to make here.

The services of the alliance, the bank and the military are highly organized and known as one of the best in the game. The military holds the service record of perfect, never losing a war. Likewise, the bank of Norden Verein is highly active and gives out tens of millions a week.

200 nations, 2million strength.

If you are interested, visit Norden Verein.com

if TAL's too small you may not like SPQR .. but what the heck, might as well throw this out there. we are a new white alliance, but you are allowed to stay brown if you want, and we are a protectorate of SPARTA. we are just approching 50 members, with some other decently experienced CN-ers such as your self. we'd be honored if you would join us, but we understand that you may not, and if so, i wish you good luck in finding a home

im a clown i forgot the link http://z11.invisionfree.com/FORVM/index.php

Edited by Joshuajames

Join the Fellowship of Unified Nations. We are a small alliance on Maroon, but we are growing quickly. We'd welcome your experience, especially in guiding our new members through the intricacies of Life on Bob. We would give you time to re-arrange your trades and have an active Trade Guild set-up to help in that area if you need it.

z11.invisionfree.com/FUN_Alliance

What kindve Alliance are you looking for? A small or big one? One that is brand new or somewhat older?

Well if your looking for something very new and not quite many members and needs help making a charter etc.. you could join ,my newly formed Alliance name IDF. Iam currently out of town so I dont have my site address on this computer but I would be more than happy to send it to you when I get back to my house in 2-3 days. If you have any questions could you please send them in a pm?

Thank you,

warmogner16

60K ns!

We at HoG would love to have a nation as strong as you and I promise you won't be another mere statistic that you'll be to most people. You don't need to change your team with us either.

Our forum is at http://heroesofgaming.com/cn/index.php

We're only 500K but we've been growing rapidly latly :v:.

Join the Siberian Tiger Alliance

Im willing to bet anything that Timeline put you up to posting here ^_^

and in responce to your question warmonger16 i dont really know what im lookig for, i think im leaning more towards an alliance thats older, more solid (already knows what its doing) but still going forward i guess (ive already started an alliance and done the whole new alliance thing) ^_^

Im willing to bet anything that Timeline put you up to posting here ^_^

and in responce to your question warmonger16 i dont really know what im lookig for, i think im leaning more towards an alliance thats older, more solid (already knows what its doing) but still going forward i guess (ive already started an alliance and done the whole new alliance thing) ^_^

Well HoG knows what its doing. We have a lot of experianced players. Not as many as most people but still quite a few nevertheless.