Dear Spies

TheEraser

We know who you are and we're hunting you down one bye one.

Tonight's Victim is Bama, or should i say ROnaldTRooney of Albany Lake Academy

Spying will get you know where guys, give it a rest ;)

/s/ for murder inc

elborrador

Bama we'll be ready for your next attempted infiltration. Seriously we're not as dumb as hormones looks guys.

I'll be back when the game lets me reroll. :P Or maybe I'll just join Judgment, since they don't need much spy help anyway.

Oh, and next time, catch me BEFORE I counterattack your enemies. :v:

-Bama

Even though this is Tournament Edition, Spying is still in my opinion very dishonorable and not needed apart from the in-game feature.

No offense, but this is the attitude that is turning this game into CN: Server 2. TE is meant to be a place where you can scheme and blow stuff up and spy, without it being taken personally. If it IS being taken personally, people need to relax.

What could he possible tell them?

Well, I could tell them that your battle plan centers around an all-out frontal assault on RE, ignoring all the others. :ph34r: Not the smartest strategy in my opinion, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

-Bama

No offense, but this is the attitude that is turning this game into CN: Server 2. TE is meant to be a place where you can scheme and blow stuff up and spy, without it being taken personally. If it IS being taken personally, people need to relax.

Well, I could tell them that your battle plan centers around an all-out frontal assault on RE, ignoring all the others. :ph34r: Not the smartest strategy in my opinion, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

-Bama

How would that help them :P

Send mass aid to RE or something :awesome:

Well I agree with all of that, I don't take TE too seriously. (Well, I kinda play most of my games serious already.) But even in TE I'd like to believe spying does not belong in this game. I won't take it personal, but it takes some of the unpredictability of event's when you can learn about them a week or so before they take place.

Well I agree with all of that, I don't take TE too seriously. (Well, I kinda play most of my games serious already.) But even in TE I'd like to believe spying does not belong in this game. I won't take it personal, but it takes some of the unpredictability of event's when you can learn about them a week or so before they take place.

True, but it adds the unpredictability of knowing that, at any moment, anything you post could be seen by the enemy. Makes things interesting, in my opinion. :)

-Bama

I agree, I may try it myself next edition.

I never really gave TE much thought. Now I am on my second time around. I have to say I thought TE was supposed to be a more aggresive version. The ability to war is why I play this. One cannot simply cannot fight and have fun at the level I am at in CN.

As to the alliance I am in, well.. war is fun. I am having fun fighting, my oppents are turtling though. So, what I am saying I guess is, I think TE is really being over dramatized. It's only pixels and lets have fun. :P

LOL spais. So what if you have spies? Tons of alliances do. Yes, it's dishonorable and weak but it's nothing to publicly post about.

If you're a strong alliance and you play your cards right, they would only get a controlled amount of information anyway. If you're putting all your secrets on a public chat room and a forum where anyone could easily pretend to be MI, then you probably need to rethink your strategy. It's very easy to get a very private channel on IRC and only let true gov and leaders in to discuss the most important issues. In NAAC, we barely told the members anything. We let them read the CN forums, gave them targets and fire teams and that was all. We rarely discussed private matters to anyone outside gov. It pays off.

LOL spais. So what if you have spies? Tons of alliances do. Yes, it's dishonorable and weak but it's nothing to publicly post about.

If you're a strong alliance and you play your cards right, they would only get a controlled amount of information anyway. If you're putting all your secrets on a public chat room and a forum where anyone could easily pretend to be MI, then you probably need to rethink your strategy. It's very easy to get a very private channel on IRC and only let true gov and leaders in to discuss the most important issues. In NAAC, we barely told the members anything. We let them read the CN forums, gave them targets and fire teams and that was all. We rarely discussed private matters to anyone outside gov. It pays off.

Bama has been boasting about his spieing abilities since we rolld UW last round. To his credit he lasted at least 2 months (?) before he was caught. it was more abot ousting his poor spying tactics and pointing out that Judgement is actively spying on Murder Inc. than anything else.

Bama has been boasting about his spieing abilities since we rolld UW last round. To his credit he lasted at least 2 months (?) before he was caught. it was more abot ousting his poor spying tactics and pointing out that Judgement is actively spying on Murder Inc. than anything else.

UW might have wanted to spy but that does not mean judgment knew/allowed it.