SONS OF ENTERPRISE

That-one-place

SoE010copy-1.png

“Ladies and Gentlemen, may I please have your attention? I have just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen……… CANNONBALL!!!!”

SPLASH!!! Knees first into the Cyberverse pool throwing a bit of SOE tainted water on everyone.

I (That-one-place) would like to be the first from Sons of Enterprise to hand you a towel incased inside a warm hug and explain to you that everything will be ok. We Sons (and daughters) of Enterprise would like to officially announce our existence in the yellow sphere and that we promise to not be “That guy”! With all this said we hope to make many friends also, not to be short lived as some of these other announcements that are read on a daily basis. We are very excited of the future and hope to see you all on the boards.

Check us out also, join!

http://sonsofenterprise.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

Article I: Admission & Membership

A: To become a Core member of SOE you must apply in the “sign up” section of the SOE forum in this format

Nation Name:

Ruler Name:

Color:

Link to nation*:

Reason for joining:

Past experience / alliances:

B: Each applicant will undergo a probationary period of 14 days. In which the applicant’s activity will be judged as well as there application.

C: The applicant may NOT be part of any other alliance and not been involved in any wars for the past 15 days.

Edited by TOP