UNSC - Government

XxSnipezxX

Hello!

UNSC is currently looking for highly experienced people to help run UNSC! we need all of our HIGH COMM positions filled. if you would like to join UNSC and help lead her beautiful brighter future please contact me on CN or reply here!

thanks! :D

XxSnipezxX

I hear Kse is looking for a new gov position...

Seriously. Focus on recruiting. Recruit hard and a lot. Do nothing but recruit. Encourage activity. From the ones who are active, choose a government.

That is the only to find a successful person. Anyone else who joins your alliance on a promise of a gov position will end up doing more harm than good.

I am highly experienced, and I would be willing to give advice, but I am afraid my one true home is the GLOP. I could never leave her.

EDIT: You also may have trouble finding people because of the recent...issue. Just be mindful of that.

Edited by VincentV27

I hear Kse is looking for a new gov position...

Seriously. Focus on recruiting. Recruit hard and a lot. Do nothing but recruit. Encourage activity. From the ones who are active, choose a government.

That is the only to find a successful person. Anyone else who joins your alliance on a promise of a gov position will end up doing more harm than good.

Listen to him, thats how REC gets our positions filled with effective leaders.

hmmm thats good advice... thanks. :) thats what happened last time we let someone have a gov position for doing nothing.....