School Network Question

BN Cornejo

Ok, I've read the stickies about being on the same network, but can that be counted for a University school network? I am at school for about 70% of my day, and it's the main place that I check CN at.

I discovered CN, and told my friend about it. We both joined and I was wondering if this would be grounds for deletion.

I did send him some aid because he was having trouble paying for bills. He accepted, but when I checked my Aid page, it said that the Aid was canceled because we were on the same network. Also, when I sent the aid, it was sent from my home connection.

Edited by BN Cornejo

Yes, that could very well be grounds for deletion. You're both very new to the game. I'd seriously consider one or both of you rerolling and not logging onto the same network as each other. It doesn't matter where you send aid from or create the accounts. Logging in once from the same IP address means you're barred from every interacting with each other.

Personaly I would like to see some more leniency with this rule. Maybe you can both if the IP checks out, and you can still aid but with a lowered cap. you can fight wars the same and trade still. I see why the rule is in place. But I'd like to see some more leniency for guys that use public IPs.

Personaly I would like to see some more leniency with this rule. Maybe you can both if the IP checks out, and you can still aid but with a lowered cap. you can fight wars the same and trade still. I see why the rule is in place. But I'd like to see some more leniency for guys that use public IPs.

There used to be more leniency, that was abused by rampant cheating.

I figure I can piggyback a question into this thread instead of making a new one. I also log in from university computers but I'm in a slightly different situation. I don't know of anyone who plays CN at my university but given it is thousands of people, it is possible. Will I be in trouble (see: deleted) if someone simply logs in at university as well?

Thank you guys with the replies. That would be the only time I will be sending him aid. I have PMed Sword of Estel and The Mod, but I have yet to receive a reply back. I tried to resist the urge to log onto CN from school, but gave in about 3 times today to check up on trades. But my friend was not at school the whole day, so I hope I am safe.

From now on, though, I will be refraining from checking CN at any public place. I do realize that this is taken very seriously, and will do my best not to break this rule again, or any other rule.

From now on, though, I will be refraining from checking CN at any public place. I do realize that this is taken very seriously, and will do my best not to break this rule again, or any other rule.

The problem from a moderation perspective is that there is no way for them to know who is being honest (as you seem to be) and someone who just wants to make multiple nations under the guise that "they are my friends! we just have to play on the school network!"

Ah yes the age old question. Unfortunately the answer never changes. The game rules state only one nation per IP, period! No if's, buts or even maybe's.

That said, sometimes people may accidentally one one occasion share an IP, we can usually distinguish between these rare occasions and genuine multi's. You are advised to never knowingly share an IP. If you get something cancelled for cheating and you are breaking the rules you WILL get deleted. If it was a one off you may escape with just a warn.