Positive Events

Broon

Since the re-introduction of events, I have yet to receive a positive one. In the main, I have had at least 1 negative event at all times and I am currently sitting with 3.

** Recently, storms have hit your nation, causing widespread flooding, disruption, and downed power lines. Hundreds of people have had to be evacuated from their homes and crops have been destroyed.

** A group of citizens have petitioned for the renovation or rebuilding of a damaged section of old highway

** Two leading parties in your government, one side focusing on social unity and the other side focusing on economic development, are feuding with one another. They are calling on you to publicly endorse one side or the other in order to resolve this dispute.

Is this the norm? Is everyone else being hit constantly with negative events?

Maybe I just got missed off Santa's good boy list this year! :ph34r:

So what is the ratio of good:bad events? Has admin published the probabilities or receiving events?

http://www.cybernations.net/game_update_log.asp

7-2-2008

- Alliances now need 200 total members rather than 300 total members in order to be considered for sanctioned alliance status.

- The frequency of receiving an event has been toned down. The odds of receiving an event drop to 7% after the first event, 3% after two events, and 0% after three events. Those nations with 4+ events since the re-release of events last month will have those events remain active in the game until they expire.

- The really negative "storms" event has been toned down.