Can I delete account?

Kingtom17

If I have another nation created with another account whilst I already have an account ( with no nation) will I be at risk of being banned?

If I would be is there anyway for me to delete that account?

Edited by Kingtom17

I would only have one nation , but another account without a nation would exist is that against the rules

It's people like you who give us professional role players a bad name, since your obviously flunking English and your reading comprehension is horrible, The All Mighty Freelancer is going to break all this down for you like hooked on phonics.

Lesson 1

The Terms of Service, (AKA The TOS) , this is all those words you saw when you actually created your nation, I would recommend reading it very carefully, I suspect you'll have to read 10 times till you actually fully understand it, however it's worth it weight in gold, together lets examine a few lines shall we.

4. By using this service you agree not to cheat in the form of abusing the war system, foreign aid system, trade system with multiple accounts controlled by the same user. You agree not to create more than one player account in this game and understand that by creating or accessing more than one account you will be in violation of these terms and conditions. You understand that multiple user accounts from the same computer network are not allowed, even if the accounts are managed by different individuals. Account sitting is only allowed when reported in the nation sitting thread in the Moderation section of the Cyber Nations forums.

Compelling isn't it !!! It jumps right out there and tells you... more than one account is naughty, ignorance to the law is no excuse.

So what did you do ? You created one anyway, then by some act of God or just plain stupidity, you decided to come here and confess, what you should have done was invoke your fifth amendment right, (Philo thats a Joke. )

Lesson 2

Accountability & Responsibility.

Now were here, you have 2 accounts which you plainly admitted and even then, One of Illustrious Game Moderators, Even Star, says this..

You may have 1 nation. Thats the rule. If you have other accounts i strongly suggest you don't even log into them.

Lets examine that closely, "I strongly suggest you don't even log into them." He's telling you don't log into the account, pretend it doesn't exist, what do you do ??

Reply with this.

I would only have one nation , but another account without a nation would exist is that against the rules

Bottom line one nation per person, the account you don't want will self delete in 20 days of inactivity, that means as long as you stay away, it will vanish, Got it !!

Now if by some chance you don't understand what I just said and reply with something completely random and stupid, I will be passing this thread onto one of my favorite war mongering alliance's and hopefully they reenact shark week..

This concludes our lesson on multiple accounts 101

Edited by Freelancer

Ok, firstly dont under estimate me, I was typing through my playstation 3. I'm highly educated and have achieved top grades. That's all I'll say for that and secondly, I havent created two account but was just asking If I could start a fresh account before the other was deleted.

Edited by Kingtom17