Attention all Alliance recruiters, Enter your offers

kingjacob

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My alliance is fairly small, at 500k, but it is successful in gaining a binding community of loyal people in which you would be aligning yourself with. We have a lot of tech deals, and aid chains, to help build up our nations. We are maroon, but right now, we are accepting any color.

Lately for some reason I've been getting quite a bit of recruiting messages, So I thought Id open up this post and see what are yalls offers are. :P I mean Im going to increase your alliances stats by 40k NS, I think I should get something in return ;)

You should join the GDA because we're cool. I joined less than two weeks ago (also 40k NS) for no financial remuneration at all.

Lately for some reason I've been getting quite a bit of recruiting messages, So I thought Id open up this post and see what are yalls offers are. :P I mean Im going to increase your alliances stats by 40k NS, I think I should get something in return ;)

C71 looks at kingjacobs nation name........thinks of a perfect recruiting offer.........

"I got some cronic!" ;)

Join HoG. If you like to feel important or wanted in allience then we're for you. You won't be another statistic is the best thing I can say -_-. Also, what Pikajew said. We're similer to that, expect we're pink and allow any colour.

You should join the Mostly Harmless Alliance (MHA), the alliance filled with the most win on the sphere (Aqua) with the most win.

If you're looking to lead an alliance, we democratically elect Senators monthly; but even if you're not elected people have pet projects and we support them 100%. If you're looking to grow your nation we have lively tech market as well as access to an interalliance tech market with our allies. If you're looking for a community, our new forum is outstanding -- you should check it out sometime even if you don't want to join us -- plus the people are awesome. :thumbsup:

Well, Veritas Aequitas is a new alliance.

I'm not really all about this shameful recruiting thing.

Check us out if you want.

I'm not gonna offer up millions or hundreds of tech, though.

If that's what you're looking for, you should keep reading through.

www.veritas-aequitas.org

Okay I'll join Mr. Callahan.

I have to say Im a little disappointed in these offers, they're mostly the everyday recruiting messages. Use your imagination,NAAC had penguins, CNDI had Cindy, GOLD had BBQ/bad puns. What does your alliance have?

We have HoGs :ph34r:.

well....what would you like?

MHA are the hoopiest froods in all of Aqua and we've got the towels to prove it. Plus there's all the stuff GenZod said - democracy, projects, community, fun, etc etc

As TOPs official ambassador to MHA I can only confirm that statement

Lots and lots of Towels :blush:

Oh join TOP, we know drama