Decleration of war

TheEraser

Dear Bama,

Murder Inc doesn’t like to be told what to do. So we’re going to attack United White. Congrats on bringing destruction to an otherwise good alliance.

Signed on behalf of Murder Inc.

El Borrador

P.S.

We may or may not use nukes, we haven’t decided whether you’re worth it or not.

opps? At the UPDATE Warlordz nations may also hit UW. Don't do what Murder Inc. did...

and what did murder inc do? we tried so hard :'( we're just waay too serious over here and couldn't coordinate effectivley

Totally awesome logic there, we can't handle you commenting on us playing TE with out the spirit of TE so we are going to attack you and your alliance, also for some reason we need help to do it as well. Well done :rolleyes:

Totally awesome logic there, we can't handle you commenting on us playing TE with out the spirit of TE so we are going to attack you and your alliance, also for some reason we need help to do it as well. Well done :rolleyes:

It's TE who cares about the reason... War is war in TE... :wacko:

Wow, you guys pwned me pretty bad. Went from top 1% to 20% overnight. Oh wellz. Now I can sit in anarchy and watch my infra go down to 0. Score.

Seriously, I never thought to keep a warchest as such a small nation. I mean, 750infra keeping a warchest? pfft. Learnt my lesson. Next round, will be more careful.

GL, murder inc, and may admin have mercy on your entire alliance, because UW isn't in a position to grant mercy. I'm sure our non-existent government will post any second on our non-existant forums and give us non-existant target lists :)

I shoulda joined an alliance that maintained a forum at least, bleh.

Wow, you guys pwned me pretty bad. Went from top 1% to 20% overnight. Oh wellz. Now I can sit in anarchy and watch my infra go down to 0. Score.

Seriously, I never thought to keep a warchest as such a small nation. I mean, 750infra keeping a warchest? pfft. Learnt my lesson. Next round, will be more careful.

GL, murder inc, and may admin have mercy on your entire alliance, because UW isn't in a position to grant mercy. I'm sure our non-existent government will post any second on our non-existant forums and give us non-existant target lists :)

We have a forum. :awesome:

No U? :popcorn:

Looks like I brought out the "LOL WAAAR" side in you guys. Mission accomplished.

No, seriously... I still can't stand your SRSBSNS attitude one bit, but at least you finally figured out part of what TE is about.

-Bama