Recruit Me!

Lord Cyvole

Here's the thing: Good alliances will be more interested in what you can contribute to the alliance itself rather than the number next to your name, because good people are hard to find and good nations are easy to build.

So, what makes me want to recruit you?

My Career Track in TGE:

Minister of Immigration(45 days)

Chief of Staff(60 days)

Senator(60 days)

Minister of Economics(175 days)

Senator(105 days)

Minister of Finance(15 days)

I've given out hundreds of millions to TGE, and I expect to do so in my new alliance as well. I'm an active player, and am quite loyal.

--------------

And, to be honest, most alliances do just look at the number.

hhaahaha ;D Join Us

Greetings your Excellency! im leader of The Kingdom Of Finland i have great honour to invite you to be our member!

Why join? We offer protection against tech raids, White team trade circles, Tech deals where you can make small fortune and same time help alliance to gain good reputation in planet bob, and whats most important thing we offer aid! So atleast check out our forums: http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Finnish_Kingdom/index.php?

ps. We offer sign-in bonus 500,000.00 Reich Marks!

Yours: Friedrich Von Hessen

I am 26K.

I love recruitment messages.

I might join your alliance.

Fire away: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=148167

All, I can tell you is that I am a recruiter for UPN and I am happy there. If you want to know more about us visit our forums or the Recruitment link here, or if you really want my message which you probably have ten hundred by now message me in cybernations.

MoonDog

proud member and recruiter for United Purple Nations

here's a draft one for An Dair(because we're new)

yo!

do you want an alliance that helps you grow by yourself?

do you want an alliance that doesn't aid you directly, but rather through trades and help?

do you want an alliance that is more a group of friends than an alliance?

then join An Dair

why?

why not!

Our President

contact him

:D

Hello Lord Cyvole, my name is Jack the great and I am the leader of the 24-hour old United Alliance.

We have recently got the protection of the most powerful aqua alliance - the Mostly Harmless Alliance and we are too based on the sphere of wub and win. Finding trades will be easy for you on our lovely sphere and with your lovely set of trades.

We are small now, but with developed, experienced people like you, we can take this baby and raise it into something very special. And that my friend, is far more reawrding than joining any medium or large alliance with even a large position of power.

We have some government positions open, judging by your record you have a lot of experience in many areas, our members need a guy like you.

So why not come and visit us:

Click here to go to our forums.

Or on IRC:

#ua on Coldfront

Hope to speak to you soon.

Hey there! My name is Rattlehead. I am a proud member of the Perennis Imperium. I would certainly welcome you to PI. I cant offer you what these big alliances can, but I can offer you a place where your experience would be welcomed. And a place where you could get to know everyone rather quickly. We are a newer small alliance. Unlike the large alliances, you are not just a number, you will be able to have a huge amount of influence to what this alliance becomes. Come visit our official forums at

http://s10.invisionfree.com/Perennis

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

I hope to see you there!

Rattlehead

Check us out and see what you think! I think you will love it here!

Let's think for a moment. Why don't I have a warchest? Because I'm in peace mode. -_- Also when giving aid as much as I do you really don't have time to save up for yourself and get wonders.

Also, just because you didn't like my response to your message, bigwoody, doesn't mean you should spy on me. If you'd wanted to know if I had money on me, you could've just asked, and I'd have told you. ;)

Let's think for a moment. Why don't I have a warchest? Because I'm in peace mode. -_- Also when giving aid as much as I do you really don't have time to save up for yourself and get wonders.

Also, just because you didn't like my response to your message, bigwoody, doesn't mean you should spy on me. If you'd wanted to know if I had money on me, you could've just asked, and I'd have told you. ;)

My first Wonder was a DRA which I bought when I had around 3.5k infra. The purpose of this was to allow me to increase the amount of aid I could give out to 18 mil every 10 days rather than 15 every ten days. I maintain at least 200 mil on me at all times. At the time of the Unjust War, less than 3 months after buying that first Wonder, I was maintaining a war chest of 50-80 mil at all times.

Over 3k infra the only way to not have a war chest and the ability to give out maximum aid and purchase Wonders monthly is to be economically mismanaging your nation. Not because it'd give you the money to do it, but because the best way to manage your nation incidentally gives you all of those other things automatically.

Hello fellow player,

I am the Member of an alliance called Knights Of Cydonia, we are a brand

new alliance who would like to ask you to join us. I would like you to join Knights Of Cydonia

and help us grow and prosper, in return

we offer you protection from Tech raiders and rogues and we offer you

friendship and aid to help you grow and become superior in the game. Our

Allance is new, therefore you can get a leadership position and your ideas will

help shape the alliance.

Our Forums: http://www.cydonia.x10hosting.com/index.php?

: you need to go there and

register and post an application to join our alliance.

Regards