News from the Front

Strykewolf

So far:

Day one...

A member of Rodentia Dominatus receives a threat from some idiot. The discussion pretty much degenerates to continued threats from the idiot.

The two members of Rodentia Dominatus discuss the situation. Rather than wait for the attack; Rodentia members launch strikes against the idiot threatening. The other member of Rodentia finds another target; yeah, another idiot. The threatened member also strikes.

A few hours later, 3 idiots attack the original, threatened member....and one idiot attacks the other; the 'other' Rodentia member chooses one of the three on his bro to form a pincer setup to be exploited later.

Day two...

Rodentia counterstrikes and anarchies two idiots. Another idiot attacks the other Rodentia member...whom also absorbs a full round of strikes from three others. Threats ensue. "Join or be nuked." Rodentia members (all two of them) find it amusing.

During the discussion, the two Rodentia members peace one of the anarchied and broken idiots and accept an honorable white peace from another. And offer peace to the second anarchied and broken idiot. Attack/Defense slots thus cleared slightly, the two Rodents enter into discussions of strategy (Yeah...2 vs 300 ...we'll lose but, we'll have fun for a bit LOL). Some idiot with nukes says hello...and basically say, "Join or be nuked"

Further discussion ensues between the two members of Rodentia.

Missive sent to the idiots.... "Nuts!"

Thus....at this point. Things are up in the air. Further discussions may occur, or may not :) By my estimation...a third idiot should be anarchied in the next 24...perhaps two. Depends on how the karma falls :) And then there should be glowing hamsters and lemmings everywhere in the near future...

o7 Well fought so far :) We are having a blast :)

:)

FYI: Threatened Member = ArcticLlama, the "other member" is me.

TL;DR: Rodentia 2 IDIOTs: 0 Tie: 1

Edited by Strykewolf

Glad that you guys, putting all your effort into this war effort, can beat an alliance who obviously doesn't care the slightest about the whole scenario. I mean, yes, the ones at war are probably a bit more interested, but I haven't heard anything about this from an IDIOT yet.

It's good clean fun :)

We're having fun and hope our opponents are too :)

And that's what CN:TE should be.

As long as you're not trying to be mocking with your OP I completely approve of it. Good luck, even though I'm rooting for the other side (I am an IDIOT after all)

It would be advantageuos to ALL alliances if IDIOT had no nukes.

I request that all members who can, and all Alliances who can. Get Spies and kill nukes.

Thank you.

Nukes cost 200k, spies cost 50k.

((edit)) Was asked to post this.... Luck all :) I may glow a bit...but ya know... o7

Edited by Strykewolf

never heard of your alliance? are you like 5 members trying to become famous? it won't work you'll just be in anarchy

btw Blue sticks together

o/WAPA

o/NAAC

o/IDIOT

o/BLUE JIHAD

Good to see, simplifies my target list.

And no...none of us are well-known. So suck it up and declare :) Otherwise yer just pumping the big dog :P

LOL

lolz i was wrong your only 3 people big. congrats know everyone knows there is a 3 member alliance called Rodentia Dominatus. you will be preputueally anarchied and raided now. 3 people isn't really enough. i like your decorum though. you did everything like you were a large alliance. you should change to blue and join we are perth army. :D

Day three...

You get counter attacked by a two IDIOTS who anarchy both you and your partner. Two hamsters squashed, one to go. :awesome:

LOL Yeah :)

Rodents: 2 IDIOTs: 2 Tie: 1

Such is the whims of Lady Warfare :) ((chuckles))

((edit)) Rodents: 4 IDIOTs: 2 Tie: 1 :awesome:

Edited by Strykewolf

Day Three:

As noted by some IDIOT; some nations of IDIOT counter attacked and anarchied 2 of the Rodentia Dominatus members. During the same time frame, a third IDIOT member found themselves anarchied.

Much confusion reigns as artillery, air strikes, and troop movements dance across the terrain. After a bit, the noise settles down a bit and each side takes stock on the situation.

Rodentia: 3 IDIOT: 2 Tie:1

Day Four:

Counterstrike attempts from the two Rodentia members in anarchy meet with limited success; damaging but not breaking any further IDIOTs. Communications with the remaining non-anarchied Rodentia member was garbled, with snippets indicating something about children being sick. Subsequently, Rodentia members receive a series of nearly un-opposed strikes into their territory (rather painful too LOL).

o7

Later on, during the day. The remaining member's forces attack, driving a 4th IDIOT into anarchy, opening the way for further attacks by the other two members. In a moment of amusement, that member asks IDIOT if they would like to surrender and all (IDIOT and Rodentia) enjoy a good laugh.

Rodentia: 4 IDIOT: 2 Tie: 1

Oddly....I have to note that the Hamsters and Squirrels are running around in circles while the Lemmings seem to have a focused purpose. Hmmmmmm....must be a cliff somewhere, nearby. :)

((chuckles)) Guerrilla warfare hath ensued :)

Edited by Strykewolf