We're Merciful Pirates

Magnum T. Gundraw

PondPirateFlag-2.jpg

Yeah, it's a flag. What of it?

It has come to our attention that the many vessels we're boarding wish to surrender the booty. For those ships wishing not to meet the deep end of the pond, here are a few tips:

1) Surrender

2) Give Up

3) Repeat steps 1 & 2

For those wanting to do any of the above, here are some terms which you might want to follow in order to escape alive.

1) Declare peace with the Pond Pirate nations you are at war with.

2) Change your alliance affiliation to 'I hereby surrender to the Pond Pirates because I was unable to defeat them in combat".

3) Send Pond Pirate nations you are at war with 20 tech.

4) Swear never to take up arms against the Pond Pirates again.

5) Give Franz a Gift Card to the Home Depot worth 50 Dongs.

Failure to complete these terms will result in continued looting. Some violations of term 2 & 3 will be accepted, however we are adament about term 5.

Signed for the Pond Pirates:

Franz, Jack Swallows

MagnumT, Minister of Parrot Affairs

PS- Pond Pirate Theme Song

Edited by Magnum T. Gundraw

Pond Pirates, I have a little puzzle for you. I still have a nation, and you are free to get it if you attack me before i delete after update.

I'm a fan of coheed and cambria, and am a pirate.

It shouldn't be hard, so if you find my nation before update I will stay and fight, otherwise I'll see you next round. :P

1 hour and 12 minutes.

Edited by Craig

I'm not at war with the Pond Pirates (that I know of), but I would never submit to these hideously demeaning terms. 19.99 tech is all that I will send!

I demand that admin implement foreign aid in order for me to send you 19.99 tech. Just so you can see how ridiculous your demand are!

Impossible? I think each nation would willing spare some technology for the well being of their nation.

Im sure they would. But i find it hard for them to do when there is no such thing as aid in TE. You can demand all you want, but you will never recieve

Im sure they would. But i find it hard for them to do when there is no such thing as aid in TE. You can demand all you want, but you will never recieve

All I'm saying is that any ruler with 20 technology would willingly give it up instead of walking the plank. If they aren't willing to do so, they might as well keep fighting.

Edited by Magnum T. Gundraw