Issue with infra upkeep

iangator

As of right now, I am paying this much in infra upkeep. A week ago I was paying 2mil. This has to be a bug, there is no way my infra upkeep went up that quickly. Could someone please look into it? Thanks! Daily Infrastructure Cost (Per 1 Unit) $957.15 Infrastructure Bill $7,236,274.14

i think that amount would be about right without any modifiers (though still slightly higher than mine was a few hours ago with 0 trades and 8500 infra) - seems like the modifiers have stopped...modifying?

edit - actually that was my total bill, not just infra, was 6.7mill total, so still less with more infra and all improvements etc added in

Edited by auto98

As of right now, I am paying this much in infra upkeep. A week ago I was paying 2mil. This has to be a bug, there is no way my infra upkeep went up that quickly. Could someone please look into it? Thanks! Daily Infrastructure Cost (Per 1 Unit) $957.15 Infrastructure Bill $7,236,274.14
Re-buy your labor camps.

^^

This

with Labor Camps at 5,514.62 Infra my Daily Infrastructure Cost (Per 1 Unit) is $362.53

this gives me an infra bill of $1,999,215.19

you on the other hand are 2k infra above me (give or take 50 infra) you also don't have asphalt which provides an infra upkeep reduction...(getting marble and rubber will the 5% discount from asphalt). so given all that the $957.15 looks about right.

tl;dr you don't have all the infra upkeep reducers...including the most important ones...Labor Camps.

edit: made a stupid mistake...all fixed now

Edited by Lord Emares

Marble only provides an initial infra cost reduction, NOT an upkeep reduction.

my bad...just spent 9 hours looking at electromag and misread when i was looking over it...

edit: fixed...

also

Would losing labor camps change the infra bill that much?

And, do you have different trades?

yes it reduces your infra bill by 50%. Also yes i do have different trades....

Edited by Lord Emares

That would raise his infra bills to 4mil, not 7

Assuming the recollection was correct or he didn't buy a lot of infrastructure since then. Sounded as if he did buy infrastructure and was startled by what he saw as a huge spike in his upkeep costs. One too steep for what he bought. That spike is the missing labor camps.

Then his recollection is faulty. At his current infrastructure level, if he had all the infrastructure upkeep reduction possible which he doesn't (he currently lacks Asphalt, the 5 labor camps and the Interstate wonder) his upkeep bill would be $3,140,217.13 since upkeep would be $415.36 a point. If he rebuys the labor camps, his current $957.15 a point drops to $478.58 a point or $3,618,174.87 instead of $7,236,274.14. So not sure where the $2 million recollection is coming from.