1TF Dispatch from the Battlefield

Auctor

8/31/2008 6:58:25 AM Some Place of the OTF alliance attacks Swindonia of 1 Touch Football, proclaiming a coup. Some Place soon attacks two other 1TF nations. They then begin to fly the 1 Touch Football AA, and several OTF nations begin to do the same, in an attempt to overthrow the rightful gov't of 1 Touch Football. This causes a war that sees many acts of tomfoolery and lulz.

So far, hordes of brown team nations have invaded the 1TF AA, and claimed dominance of that alliance. However, 1TF nations have fought back bravely, some being anarchied, but none losing faith in inevitable victory. Our allies at WAPA have sent soldiers into the fight, and many nations flock to the 1TF cause each day, as the tide is turned on the infiltrators.

Our opponents have fought back with conviction, but our efforts are not going unattended on the battlefield. Of the 11 remaining infiltrators, 8 are in anarchy. We shed the blood of our OTF brothers with a heavy heart, and only in defense of our AA. We have peaced out of every war in which the infiltrator has left our AA and offered peace.

We fight for our very name in this world. 1 Touch Football will not be ruled by petty tyrants of an earlier age; WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER, WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP. Our Friends march by our side, we will not rest until all the infiltrators have left our Alliance Affiliation. Our name will not be tarnished, our honor will remain clean.

We want to thank all our allies in this brave fight. We will overcome, we will goof off, we will be free. Be it known this day that the Mayzie Doctrine is unveiled-

WE WILL STEAL YOUR BEER

Thanks for the messages of support guys, things are going rather well at the minute, all known ghosts are in anarchy and many of them have fled the alliance already. The ones that have moved out have been offered peace, the ones that remain we will continue to pummle until we have stolen the last of their beer.

o/ 1TF!!

:jihad:

Peace Terms for OTF nations ghosting 1TF

1. All ghosts shall change their alliance affiliation from 1 Touch Football to whatever they chose, so long as it isn't derogatory towards 1TF. Upon doing so, they should offer peace.
  2. All nations returning to OTF Alliance should remove ''Co-Ruler of 1TF'' and replace it with ''1TF stole our beer'' in their bio for 30 days.
    ALL ghosts have 48 hours to comply with the terms, failure to do so will result in a full scale attack on OTF Alliance.

I have had the pleasure have biting chunks out of;

The Boris Johnson

Master Azrael

Cheese The Cow

And nothing sounds more sweet than offering these peace terms to them as they sit in anarchy and leave the alliance with their tail between their legs :P wooo

Edited by Reaper278

Peace Terms for OTF nations ghosting 1TF

1. All ghosts shall change their alliance affiliation from 1 Touch Football to whatever they chose, so long as it isn't derogatory towards 1TF. Upon doing so, they should offer peace.
  2. All nations returning to OTF Alliance should remove ''Co-Ruler of 1TF'' and replace it with ''1TF stole our beer'' in their bio for 30 days.
    ALL ghosts have 48 hours to comply with the terms, failure to do so will result in a full scale attack on OTF Alliance.

As per the above, 1 Touch Football hereby declares a state of war between them and OTF Alliance.

Edited by Mayzie

hmm funny I changed my aa to OTF and I took of the "co-ruler of ITF" from my bio a long time ago, and I get attacked anyways...

sad,well so be it sure I am anarchied,but I am also an extremelly patient person,let us hope this does not boil over to the standerd CN

for now in defense and not because I am with the coup :jihad:

All nations returning to OTF Alliance should remove ''Co-Ruler of 1TF'' and replace it with ''1TF stole our beer'' in their bio for 30 days.

You may have forgotten part two of that one.

And nothing in CN:TE should ever boil over into Standard.

hmm funny I changed my aa to OTF and I took of the "co-ruler of ITF" from my bio a long time ago, and I get attacked anyways...

sad,well so be it sure I am anarchied,but I am also an extremelly patient person,let us hope this does not boil over to the standerd CN

for now in defense and not because I am with the coup :jihad:

I know how professional OTF are and since they effectively started this conflict in TE by ghosting our alliance, apparently as a joke I'm 99.9% sure what you say there is not going to happen.

Also, maybe you missed the bit in bold type underneath those terms, saying that if all the ghosts dont leave our alliance we will declare on OTF. Maybe this is something you can discuss with your alliance, in the hope of receiving future peace terms.