MCXA DoW

dreadthepackers

Woo alot of replys comming here,

um okay

bye

No. I want to be polite. We all ways say bye first. But we never get bye said to us.

Lets have some fun guys.

Yeah in that video... we are the ones that are blowing you guys up

Yeah MCXA!!

Wooo

You might want to tell the rest of your alliance by the way, since you're the only one who declared so far.

Just wait

Offensive wars with IDIOT attacking MCXA - 21

Offensive wars with MCXA attacking IDIOT - 11

Who declared on who again?

I'm confused...

Most of our members have not been on yet. But soon they will be. Yesterday night... everyone was eager to declare war..... i told em to hold there officencive slots until an email comes to them saying attack IDIOT.

Haha we are NOT accepting surrender terms.

What if our terms to you are:

1) MXCA agrees to let IDIOT wash MXCA's dirty women's underwear since we are kind of pervs.

You won't accept these terms? Free laundry. Wow, I'm speechless!

MCXA hereby declares on IDIOT for declaring on our Chancellor: Monkeyman.

Huh?

[Team: Blue]

TheRealDeath

Ruler: TheRealDeath

Multicolored Coalition Force

This is the guy who DoW'ed your Chancellor. Too bad I think a valid CB on TE is "because I want to" otherwise I'd be pretty annoyed.

Hail Everyone!

Edited by Steve Buscemi

What if our terms to you are:

1) MXCA agrees to let IDIOT wash MXCA's dirty women's underwear since we are kind of pervs.

You won't accept these terms? Free laundry. Wow, I'm speechless!

haha.

no

Huh?

[Team: Blue]

TheRealDeath

Ruler: TheRealDeath

Multicolored Coalition Force

This is the guy who DoW'ed your Chancellor. Too bad I think a valid CB on TE is "because I want to" otherwise I'd be pretty annoyed.

Hail Everyone!

Well we would not of declared on IDIOT if they said we could declare on TheRealDeath. But now IDIOT made a bad move and wanted to protect him so we will not declare on IDIOT. EVEN KNOW he was not in IDIOT when he declared and he made up a fake alliance. He could of stuck with it but he would of been crushed. But now we are just crushing IDIOT.

Most of our members have not been on yet. But soon they will be. Yesterday night... everyone was eager to declare war..... i told em to hold there officencive slots until an email comes to them saying attack IDIOT.

Where this tactic falls down is the fact they'll be in anarchy already... didn't think this through did you.

Edited by MagicalTrevor

haha.

no

Well we would not of declared on IDIOT if they said we could declare on TheRealDeath. But now IDIOT made a bad move and wanted to protect him so we will not declare on IDIOT. EVEN KNOW he was not in IDIOT when he declared and he made up a fake alliance. He could of stuck with it but he would of been crushed. But now we are just crushing IDIOT.

I haven't made one single serious post in the TE forums yet. Please not try to make me get serious. And you don't need a CB in TE. No one cares. As to the internet tough guy act....save it for CN:S. In TE is doesn't work.

I think he's referring to the fact that the nation in question was not flying the MCXA AA in game, and since this isn't CN:S the alliance of MCXA has zero claims to MCCF, CXA, MDC, or any other AAs they may own in the standard game unless they asserted them from the onset. Which you did not.

You launched an aggressive war with a faulty reason, had an absolutely horrid blitz, and most of your reserve nations are getting tagged and anarchied before they can launch offensive wars.

Have fun.

Where this tactic falls down is the fact they'll be in anarchy already... didn't think this through did you.

By allowing the reserves to go into anarchy, it saves the trouble of the initial "shock" of getting put into anarchy...

makes sense to me... :blink: