Spies

Jakevy Jacob XXVI

This warning appears when you attempt to launch a spy mission.

Rules about spy slot filling: Intra alliance spy operations are not permitted. This is deemed as spy slot filling and nations involved will receive in a in-game warning. If nations are caught using spy operations on nations in an alliance they are allied to in the course of an inter alliance war they will receive an in-game warning for illegal spy slot filling.

It should read:

Rules about spy slot filling: Intra alliance spy operations are not permitted. This is deemed as spy slot filling and nations involved will receive an in-game warning. If nations are caught using spy operations on nations in an alliance they are allied to in the course of an inter alliance war they will receive an in-game warning for illegal spy slot filling.

i.e. change "receive in a" to "receive an" :)

There is a minor spelling error in the message that comes up when you have already reached your limit of spy operations for that day:

You have already conducted your

limit of spy operation today.

There should be an S at the end of operation, that's all.

On a personal note, for some reason the word 'conducted' just seems a little odd there. I know it's a proper sentence and all but it just feels wierd reading it that way. 'Performed' sounds better, but again that's a personal preference of mine. I have a slight speech disabililty in real life, so I'm picky about the way things sound, lol. Nothing that needs to be changed, just suggesting it... :)