Navy question

uaciaut

Both attacking and defending nations must have at least 1,000 land in order for attacking nations to operate their navy against another nation (If a defending nation has less than 1,000 miles of land but still has navy vessels on hand then Naval Attack operations against it are allowed).

Is that total land or purchased land?

Total.

Thank you for the swift reply.

Another question/observation here. I want to "turtle" against navy attack by selling out my land. I do however have furs as a natural resource which gives me 737.661 land, meaning i would have to sell pretty much all my land, something i'd consider a bit unfair. Shouldn't it be changed to purchased? :blush:

Another question/observation here. I want to "turtle" against navy attack by selling out my land. I do however have furs as a natural resource which gives me 737.661 land, meaning i would have to sell pretty much all my land, something i'd consider a bit unfair. Shouldn't it be changed to purchased? :blush:

You could always drop your fur trade, no one said you had to keep it.

That's the choice you'll have to make if you want to go with a turtle tactic. Nothing unfair about it.

That's the choice you'll have to make if you want to go with a turtle tactic. Nothing unfair about it.

When i will be over 666 days old i will have over 1k land in natural growth, and given that my furs are a native i won't be able to change anything so it will be unfair :P