Hey Admin

I've got a few suggestions:

1.) Lower the votes needed for sanctions and team messages. It will take to long to get 30 and 25 respectively.

2.) When the round resets, don't make us remake our accounts. This is long and drawn out. This is what will kill CNTE. Instead reset our infra, tech, improvements, wonders. Allow our AA and flags to stay the same and give us the start up cash.

2) -

Well that's what reset means. It's not the much of a hassle to re-register anyway. Besides, don't you like coming up with new ruler/nation names?

I know galava =/= CN, but Galava is coming to a reset soon and that's how it will work there. Why should we have to rereg all the time when we could just restart without changing aa or any of that silly stuff. :(

I know galava =/= CN, but Galava is coming to a reset soon and that's how it will work there. Why should we have to rereg all the time when we could just restart without changing aa or any of that silly stuff. :(

because not everyone will play in every round and it is easier to just wipe all the data. registering takes less than 5 minutes is no big deal.

I agree to this suggestion. Re-registering takes a long time and people could try to take other people's ruler name and such. Although i wouldn't expect people to take the time to do that. I support these suggestions.

EDIT: grammar.

Edited by Razgriz90

because not everyone will play in every round and it is easier to just wipe all the data. registering takes less than 5 minutes is no big deal.

So, it deletes inactives remember?

I agree to this suggestion. Re-registering takes a long time and people could try to take other people's ruler name and such. Although i wouldn't expect people to take the time to do that. I support these suggestions.

Someone took Moo-Cow's name already.

Edited by AppealDenied

I've got a few suggestions:

1.) Lower the votes needed for sanctions and team messages. It will take to long to get 30 and 25 respectively.

2.) When the round resets, don't make us remake our accounts. This is long and drawn out. This is what will kill CNTE. Instead reset our infra, tech, improvements, wonders. Allow our AA and flags to stay the same and give us the start up cash.

1) When the tournament begins there should be more players in the game so it shouldn't take as long to get the required number of votes.

2) I've added an option to allow you to retain your ruler name across tournament rounds. To keep from having to re-register after a tournament reset visit your 'My Profile' screen in CN:TE and check the 'Retain User Name At Reset' option.

1) When the tournament begins there should be more players in the game so it shouldn't take as long to get the required number of votes.

2) I've added an option to allow you to retain your ruler name across tournament rounds. To keep from having to re-register after a tournament reset visit your 'My Profile' screen in CN:TE and check the 'Retain User Name At Reset' option.

How about one for AA? Or do we have to be unlazy?

I prefer the reset. However, why can you not just delete all nations, but keep accounts?

Edit: so do what AD suggested by keeping the accounts, but still delete all nations like planned.

Edited by Defiant

I prefer the reset. However, why can you not just delete all nations, but keep accounts?

Edit: so do what AD suggested by keeping the accounts, but still delete all nations like planned.

You can turn that option on in your profile, as admin said in this thread.