Federation of Armed Nations

Zac The Sage

200px-Fan.jpg

FEDERATION OF ARMED NATIONS

Hello CN:TE, FAN has come to play. We'll post a gov and charter later, as we're too busy getting ready to have some shooting. We hope you'll play with us nicely, or else...

tl;dr- We wanna fight.

Handguns.jpg

Charter:

FAN is yellow.

FAN will go to war.

FAN has no government and folks are responsible for own actions.

FAN is win.

Forums- http://www.tefan.freeforums.org/index.php

IRC- #TE-FAN on Coldfront

Edited by Zac The Sage

New FAN fails. 3 FAN nations declare on me, two of them end up in anarchy and im in better shape than before. Honestly, how can you expect to fight Sf if you can't fight an allaince with 10 less members.

Also, no we're not moving from yellow :jihad:

GOONS and FAN are allies, regardless. Federation Of Armed Nations will not move, and any one trying to force them to move will be under GOONS' boots. If FAN gets coup'd by real FAN members and they feel a need to cancel our alliance they can do so, but for the time being FAN, GOONS, \m/PO, and Dinner Naked rule the land.

You must have not been in the room then. Not a problem though, if it is such srs biznuz then TOP folks will move. The game resets on the 30th, so you won't have to worry if you really aren't happy.

You have a point, but I don't expect anyone will want to join a clearly fake FAN with no real FAN members. In fact, I am now recognizing and referring to the CN:TE fake FAN as Fat Angry Newbs. that you gentlemen and have a fine day.

GOONS and FAN are allies, regardless. Federation Of Armed Nations will not move, and any one trying to force them to move will be under GOONS' boots. If FAN gets coup'd by real FAN members and they feel a need to cancel our alliance they can do so, but for the time being FAN, GOONS, \m/PO, and Dinner Naked rule the land.

They told us to join, move or fight. We choose the latter.