Look for a GOOD alliance

Hey i was just kicked out of my old alliance and now i am looking for a new alliance here are the things i am looking for

-An active alliance

-A alliance that will protect me in war

-at least 3 millions dollars to start me off

-And a short recruiting process

IF your Alliance meets all of my needs then please leave the name of your alliance and someone for me to conact i am a your prospering nation that will learn and grow a help your alliance

You seem to think that alliances should be battering down your door to try to recruit you. I find that funny.

Good alliances don't need to buy membership. Especially not membership that's already been dumped by another alliance. If you can be bought by me today, you can be bought by someone else tomorrow. Certainly not the sort of person I'd want fighting for my alliance.

CN is no longer quite the land of every person scrambling over each other to snap up any unaligned nation they see. People are a tad more selective, and this topic is not a good way to sell yourself to even a half-way decent alliance.