Cyber Nations Alliance Statistics Depot

Unspeakable Evil

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated 2009-04-04.

Did you delete the old (pre-April 09) rankings in NS and score? :(

No. I did delete a batch from earlier in my postings to free up space on my hosting (I have local copies of everything, of course). Those would have been from early 2008 or so. Anything specific you're looking for I can try and find? I'd occasionally miss a day and so files for it never existed.

Edited by Unspeakable Evil

No. I did delete a batch from earlier in my postings to free up space on my hosting (I have local copies of everything, of course). Those would have been from early 2008 or so. Anything specific you're looking for I can try and find? I'd occasionally miss a day and so files for it never existed.

I was just trying to check MK's stats for the War of the Coalition, nothing special. Rankings from April 1st are still the oldest I can find, though.

Updated 2009-04-04.

Speaking of which (sorry about that btw)...

There will be some downtime in the next week or 2, not exactly sure when.

I am setting up a new box with ESXi and will be virtualizing this server as well as a few others on to a single box. Right now this box just has 12 gigs total on it, the new virtual server will have 100 gigs and growable to whatever.

But when I do the move there will be a bit of downtime, I am creating a brand new VM image for this box since the OS version that this is currently running on is like 5 years old, so I will just move over the /var/www/ folders (which will pull over the UEvil directory) so either there will be no downtime noticed but you MAY have to re-upload your latest files (depending on when I pull over and when I go live) or there may be a short hour or 2 where the server is down when I am moving files.

Either way, it will be back up and running afterwards no problem, just wanted to give a heads up.

Updated 2009-04-07.

Speaking of which (sorry about that btw)...

There will be some downtime in the next week or 2, not exactly sure when.

I am setting up a new box with ESXi and will be virtualizing this server as well as a few others on to a single box. Right now this box just has 12 gigs total on it, the new virtual server will have 100 gigs and growable to whatever.

But when I do the move there will be a bit of downtime, I am creating a brand new VM image for this box since the OS version that this is currently running on is like 5 years old, so I will just move over the /var/www/ folders (which will pull over the UEvil directory) so either there will be no downtime noticed but you MAY have to re-upload your latest files (depending on when I pull over and when I go live) or there may be a short hour or 2 where the server is down when I am moving files.

Either way, it will be back up and running afterwards no problem, just wanted to give a heads up.

First off, ESXi is sexy. Second, re-uploading won't be a problem. Doing a quick check of my local mirror, everything I've ever made back to the beginning is 9,093 files and ~1.5GB in size.

That's a lot of crap, looking back. What the heck is wrong with me?

Edited by Unspeakable Evil

Updated 2009-04-07.

First off, ESXi is sexy. Second, re-uploading won't be a problem. Doing a quick check of my local mirror, everything I've ever made back to the beginning is 9,093 files and ~1.5GB in size.

That's a lot of crap, looking back. What the heck is wrong with me?

There is nothing wrong with you :wub:

Thanks again Diskord for hosting these statistics.