Cyber Nations Alliance Statistics Depot

Unspeakable Evil

Updated 2008-03-08.

Sad to see that a sphere that used to have 3 sanctioned alliances, at the next update might barely have 1 or even none. The days of green team's significance are over, it seems.

That's a bit harsh, perhaps. There are teams worse off; Yellow comes to mind. It's just not as important or interesting as it once was.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to GPA's decline, green team in general is in decline.

Sad to see that a sphere that used to have 3 sanctioned alliances, at the next update might barely have 1 or even none. The days of green team's significance are over, it seems.

This is what I predicted. I'm in a multi-colored alliance but I'm still green. This is because I am in a resource trade ring extablished on the public forums of the GPA. If one of those should drop, I'll consider going to a different color.

Edited by KeyStroke

Updated 2008-03-15. Now with 66% more daily alliance graphage. The Percent growth graphs also now put any alliances without a full 10 weeks of data after those with 10 weeks of data. This way at least a few of the Tiers won't have some guy up top with 900% growth messing things up for everyone else. We'll see how that works out.