UHC vs. NEO vs. NPP?

Could you guys give me some help as to which wonder to get next?

National Environment Office - $100,000,000 - The national environment office removes the penalties for Coal, Oil, and Uranium when a nation imports them, improves environment by 1 point, increases population +3%, and reduces infrastructure upkeep -3%. Requires 13,000 infrastructure.
Universal Health Care - $100,000,000 - A Universal Health Care program increases population +3% and increases population happiness +2. Requires 11,000 infrastructure, Hospital, National Research Lab.
Nuclear Power Plant - $75,000,000 - The nuclear power plant allows nations to receive Uranium financial bonus (+$3 citizen income +$0.15 per technology level up to 30 technology levels. Requires an active Uranium trade.) even when maintaining nuclear weaponry. The nuclear power plant by itself, even without a Uranium trade, reduces infrastructure upkeep -5%, national wonder upkeep -5%, and improvement upkeep -5%. Requires 12,000 infrastructure, 1,000 technology, and a Uranium resource to build. Nations that develop the Nuclear Power Plant must keep their government position on nuclear weapons set to option 2 or 3.

My stats:

152,915 Working Citizens

Avg. Individual Income Taxes Paid Per Day: $128.79 (more like $136 w/o labor camps)

I import uranium

Daily Infrastructure Cost (Per 1 Unit): $758.46

Thanks!

You should give more information. For NEO...it matters whether you are importing any of those resources, and what your current Environment level is (i.e...can it get better with this wonder or not), and what is your total amount of infra bills per day.

For NPP...yes, you import Uranium, but do you use it for Nukes or for Economic purposes. If your nation stance is that you don't like nukes anyway, this wonder is not that great.

Most likely, the NPP is best if you have nukes, and NEO is best otherwise.