Suggestion never post

Lord Strider

I have been waiting about a Month for my suggestion to be posted, I am not sure if it takes that long for them to be approved or I am just being ignored. If my suggestion does not live up to what the game moderation thinks is right, I would really like to know that so I can stop worrying about it. Any Sort of answer would be great though.

Thank you.

Can I get a reason why it was rejected? At lest something, I took the time to see if it was on any of the lists of old suggestions and followed the rules. A quick PM of some sorts would have saved me a lot of trouble.

I would also like to say that after a month of waiting for some sort of answer, I have posted that suggestion a total of 3 times. One 2 weeks after not hearing anything back, and the other a week after. I also PMed Philo asking looking for some answers, that was a week ago.

Edited by Lord Strider

Can I get a reason why it was rejected? At lest something, I took the time to see if it was on any of the lists of old suggestions and followed the rules. A quick PM of some sorts would have saved me a lot of trouble.

I would also like to say that after a month of waiting for some sort of answer, I have posted that suggestion a total of 3 times. One 2 weeks after not hearing anything back, and the other a week after. I also PMed Philo asking looking for some answers, that was a week ago.

You can't post it more than once

If you want a reason, ask Philo. He must have his reasoning for rejecting suggestions.

i asked him a reason for my suggestion that was well thought out and planned and stuff and he did not really give a good reason of why it was rejected. i ended him messages about the suggestion again and i did not get a response at all.

I know i was not here long enough but how come to get your thread to made in the suggestion box, it takes like a couple a days to wait for the guy to approve it. Why not just let the person post like in the other forums. Did something happen?

i asked him a reason for my suggestion that was well thought out and planned and stuff and he did not really give a good reason of why it was rejected. i ended him messages about the suggestion again and i did not get a response at all.

I know i was not here long enough but how come to get your thread to made in the suggestion box, it takes like a couple a days to wait for the guy to approve it. Why not just let the person post like in the other forums. Did something happen?

The Suggestion Box, much like the Academic Sub-Forum, requires the topics to be researched and approved by the Mod staff. We need to ensure the suggested change isn't game-breaking, won't require an inordinate amount of work, hasn't already been suggested two or three times before, and can potentially generate a discussion. Since there can be many topics up for discussion, we attempt to keep the number down so that serious suggestions are fielded and fully discussed before admin makes a decision on it. Allowing the userbase to post suggestions willy-nilly would be a moderation nightmare.