War while nation sitting

Emperor Nigel

Heres an interesting question I thought of a couple minutes ago.

Now I no declaring on a nation with two nations, both your own and the one your sitting is against the rules, but what if someone attacks both your nation and the nation that you are sitting? Are you allowed to attack with both nations to protect your people?

Heres an interesting question I thought of a couple minutes ago.

Now I no declaring on a nation with two nations, both your own and the one your sitting is against the rules, but what if someone attacks both your nation and the nation that you are sitting? Are you allowed to attack with both nations to protect your people?

I would assume that the war rule only applies to offensive wars.

I'm pretty sure someone asked this question ages ago in the moderation forum. The answer was yes, you can fight a defensive war.

I know someone once asked regarding legal multies (since you can't use them together offensively for obvious reasons) and that was their response; basically too bad for the declaring nation :)

correct. It was someone from TpF who was declared on(both his nations) by a nuke rogue. ruling was that defensive wars are ok.

The fact that I (and you) both remember that it was a TPFer declared on by a nuke rogue means we play this game too much...