If I May Ask A Favour Of Everyone: Trade Circles

Lottario

Would there be anywhere I could get a list of the most commonly used trade circles? All I've been able to find is a list of three or four, I'd figure that theres more than that out there... if such a list doesn't exist, could someone post them for me? Just the list of resources and a name for each one is fine. Wildcard resources work too, but only one per set please :)

Also, if this belongs in the Trading Harbour, I'm sorry for putting it in the wrong place, but, I'm not asking for trades, so I figured it belonged here.

Thanks in advance :)

If you wouldn't mind, could you post the resources in them too? I've got the 3BR and the 8BR, I just need the other three (I'm working on a trade circle generator, which is into the testing phase right now, but it still needs trade circles to generate).

Thanks very much for the replies :)

5BR

Aluminum

Lumber

Marble

Iron

Coal

Oil

Water

Wheat

Rubber

Wildcard

Wildcard

Wildcard

Bonuses

Steel

Construction

Asphalt

Automobiles

Beer

Usually wildcards are filled with +pop resources (fish, cattle, sugar, pigs) or uranium.

Agricultural - Set 1

Aluminum, Cattle, Fish, Iron, Lumber, Marble, Pigs, Spices, Sugar, Water, Wheat

Extra Resources: +1

Bonus Resources: Beer, Fast Food, Construction

Industrial - Set 2

Aluminum, Marble, Iron, Lumber, Water, Wheat, Fish, Rubber, Coal, Oil

Extra Resources: +2

Bonus Resources: Construction, Beer, Steel, Asphalt, Automobiles

Magic 7/8 - Set 3

Aluminum, Marble, Iron, Lumber, Water, Wheat, Fish, Rubber, Coal, Oil, Lead, Gold

Extra Resources: 0

Bonus Resources: Construction, Beer, Steel, Asphalt, Automobiles, Scholars, Microchips, Radiation Cleanup

Luxury - Set 4

Cattle, Coal, Fish, Furs, Gold, Gems, Pigs, Silver, Spices, Sugar, Wheat, Wine

Bonus Resources: Jewelry, Fast Food, Affluent Population

Edited by Begovic

3BR needs Aluminum, cattle, iron, lumber, marble, pigs, spices, sugar, water, and wheat. Fish is highly recommended, but not needed for the bonuses. Uranium is great for nuclear nations. Gems is good as well, particularly for non-nuclear nations. Any other resource could be used though. (I think only Coal would add another bonus, Steel.)

3BR needs Aluminum, cattle, iron, lumber, marble, pigs, spices, sugar, water, and wheat. Fish is highly recommended, but not needed for the bonuses. Uranium is great for nuclear nations. Gems is good as well, particularly for non-nuclear nations. Any other resource could be used though. (I think only Coal would add another bonus, Steel.)

TC1 + Lead = Scholars with 90% Literacy Rate (and -20% upkeep for navy). (You are right sir, fish is not necessary for the bonuses, but I wouldn't replace the 8% population increase - so when I make circles for people I include it (always when possible)).

Edited by Begovic

Mr. Fixit already has a trade circle generator, if you're building the kind of thing i think you are.

Can you link me to it? There's a resource calculator, but I didn't see a trade circle generator.

And thanks to everyone for their responses, its really helped me out :)

1) Every trade circle needs fish+wheat. No exceptions.

2) Lead is now an extremely good resource for nearly all military-focused nations to have. Very large nations might do better with another resource; I would have to do a good bit of math to say for sure.

3) I think the navy update will cause genuine specialization of nations into economic or military lines. Of course, really large nations can have both, but for midsized nations such as mine, buying a huge navy while staying in a 3BR would have a devestating economic impact.

Can you link me to it? There's a resource calculator, but I didn't see a trade circle generator.

And thanks to everyone for their responses, its really helped me out :)

that's what i meant, the resource calculator. what do you mean by trade circle generator then?

that's what i meant, the resource calculator. what do you mean by trade circle generator then?

Its a program where people register an account, and then are added into a database. It'll then check to see if it can make a trade circle out of the people in the database, and if it can, it'll send out an e-mail informing those people.

Luxury - Set 4

Cattle, Coal, Fish, Furs, Gold, Gems, Pigs, Silver, Spices, Sugar, Wheat, Wine

Bonus Resources: Jewelry, Fast Food, Affluent Population

Technically, wheat is a wildcard. You CAN switch to Uranium at later points.