Aircraft Carrier

Timeline

I believe it acts like Marble, where if you lose it, you don't lose the planes, but just can't buy them back once they are gone. Also I would assume that the number of planes you could deploy would be reduced by 5.

The reason i bring this up, what is going to stop people from buying 5 AC maxing out planes then Decom the AC ?

Nothing, but at a 10 million dollar price tag, I don't see too many people doing this...

10m is less then one day in taxes for me, vs the 150k a day upkeep ?

Regardless, it's a bad move. 10 million is not worth a few extra aircraft that you can't buy back.

edit: Well, why would you decom in the first place?

Edited by thedestro

The reason i bring this up, what is going to stop people from buying 5 AC maxing out planes then Decom the AC ?

The same could be said of Construction or the AFB Wonder. AC's cost $2 million to purchase so the sheer expense (and subsequent waste) of buying and then destroying them should be a distraction from the strategy.

With the Foreign Air force Base wonder, I don't seem to be able to go over the 80 aircraft limit, despite having purchased 3 Aircraft Carriers.

how many did you try to buy? keep in mind your limit is 85 right now since you seem to have lost construction (50 base + 20 FAFB + 15 carrier)

His plea is valid. His limit is 85 (if he bought three AC's), and he says he can't manage to buy more than 80.

I know I said his cap was 85 I am just trying to find out if he tried to buy 15 and got an error or if it would not let him buy any. I find it strange since I and many others are above 80 AC without a problem.