Thanks to Admin

74miller

6/17/2008

7/17/2008 Flooding has become a problem in your nation due to the recent heavy rains. Option selected. See Current Response.

Option 1: Take action and build dams and levy's in the areas prone to flooding. Citizen income -$5.00.

6/16/2008

7/16/2008 A major earthquake has rocked your northern territories causing severe damage to some of the villages located there. Option selected. See Current Response.

Option 1: Send building materials to rebuild the damaged areas. Citizen income -$5.00.

6/13/2008

7/13/2008 A widespread viral infection has spread among your populace. Should you take action? Option selected. See Current Response.

Option 1: Allow the outbreak to run its course. Citizen count -2%.

Oh yeah. These events really make me enjoy the game. -.-

They don't happen as often as they are happening in game unless you are a huge country. Older nations maybe understandable to have many events but I sure do have to say young nations are going to struggle dealing with these events. It is even more devastating to them as they don't have 100 happiness like I do. A 3 happiness loss is only 3 percent of my happiness. It is possibly half the happiness a new nation has. I hear you can get 8 events. A week old nation with 8 events that hit him for 3 happiness wouldn't make a dime when collecting taxes. He may actually have to pay money to collect. Don't know if the game works that way.

My 3 bad events won't really hurt me and I will work around them as I am an old nation more than capable of doing so.